Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Oh, and rujelus, just so you know, I haven't even used /tried the 1.3.0 dropbox I uploaded. Just figured I'd wait till you release an inverted version...they're much nicer ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Caloba

Oct 29, 2011
New York City
I keep getting a 'Could not connect to server' error when I try sign in to my Google+ account. Anyone else?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

virusmonk3y

May 10, 2010
Deer Park
Updated G+ and issue remains....

As I have stated many times with the last 3 updates I have had the same issue.

Updated to GOOGLE+ 2.3.0.240337

The issue is when long pressing to either +1, Share or Mute..the text is white and cannot see it. When I press and hold I can see the text, its an orange color but its not showing like it should. Can this be addressed? I believe it was said it would going to be resolved in this update but its not.

http://s18.postimage.org/fs4plftfd/20111223025301.jpg

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Rujelus22 uses a framework that doesn't provide the same black on black or white on white that some experience. As I understand it, he makes these for him, and shares. If it doesn't work for you, then he may or may not get to it. I dont blame him. With the constant flow of updates, I'm surprised he hasn't said F it altogether.

Reactions: never_more

virusmonk3y

May 10, 2010
Deer Park
Rujelus22 uses a framework that doesn't provide the same black on black or white on white that some experience. As I understand it, he makes these for him, and shares. If it doesn't work for you, then he may or may not get to it. I dont blame him. With the constant flow of updates, I'm surprised he hasn't said F it altogether.

Before the last couple of update, it worked perfectly fine and this was not a issue, so whatever was done is what is obviously causing it. I do appreciate his work though, just trying to get it fixed :)

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
As I have stated many times with the last 3 updates I have had the same issue.

Updated to GOOGLE+ 2.3.0.240337

The issue is when long pressing to either +1, Share or Mute..the text is white and cannot see it. When I press and hold I can see the text, its an orange color but its not showing like it should. Can this be addressed? I believe it was said it would going to be resolved in this update but its not.

http://s18.postimage.org/fs4plftfd/20111223025301.jpg

This has not been addressed because I can not replicate it on my ET4G or on my wifes Evo that has a stock sense framework.

Is anyone else having this issue. If so what ROMS/Phones are you guys using?

I dont blame him. With the constant flow of updates, I'm surprised he hasn't said F it altogether.

There has been a few times that I have said F it then next thing you know I am back at it again.

Reactions: mayfield103

buckhunter

Mar 1, 2011
rujelus22 said:
This has not been addressed because I can not replicate it on my ET4G or on my wifes Evo that has a stock sense framework.

Is anyone else having this issue. If so what ROMS/Phones are you guys using?

There has been a few times that I have said F it then next thing you know I am back at it again.

The text shows fine for me. Im on mikg3.0 Evo 4g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: