[ROM][4/27] - AT&T Stock Root 1.26.502.10 -| Flashes boot.img | System RW capable! |-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rgoyena

Oct 15, 2010
Sorry but what's a boot.img? Don't we just flash a Rom just like normal? Sorry HTC is a bit confusing than Sammy device

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
De-Odex ROM is back up and working well!

Odex will be later on tonight... I need some sleep...

Thank You so much !
This is the rom for me.
If you could, would you explain all the benefits gained from the system r/w for an everyday user like myself ?
Am I now able to totally uninstall all the bloat from the phone ?

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Sorry but what's a boot.img? Don't we just flash a Rom just like normal? Sorry HTC is a bit confusing than Sammy device

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Sammy's are the same way. But some HTC devices dont allow you to flash the boot.img (kernel to some) without jumping through hoops and then back through them again.

Boot img aka kernel, with this Rom yes just flash the Rom as normal.
Yep!

Thank You so much !
This is the rom for me.
If you could, would you explain all the benefits gained from the system r/w for an everyday user like myself ?
Am I now able to totally uninstall all the bloat from the phone ?
You can do root related things, for example, ummm... Well, I would give you the ad-blocking programs as one example but Google banned them. I can tell you from a Developer stand point it is a necessity. And yes, you cold use this ROM to complete remove anything you dont want.

xEVILFREDx

Jan 13, 2011
NY
Has anyone has issue connecting there device to there pc to transfer content to it ????

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Every time I connect my device USB debugging is on. No way to shut it off unless I leave developer option on , and turn off USB debugging. But still can't get my One to show as a external drive to transfer files to it. Anyone having the same issue ????

sneef

Jan 29, 2009
Nope, make a nandroid!

And I can always upload my stock nandroid if it ever came down to it.

Lets hope we get an RUU though.

If you could upload your stock nandroid it would be GREATLY appreciated. I sold my One on eBay (need to ship later tonight - I'm in Hawaii, so it's still only 2PM), as I need 64GB (I really have a lot of media) and I forgot that there's no RUU, and I deleted my stock nandroid a while back while pruning files, accidentally. I promised to ship it totally stock (with the tampered bootloader label, of course), and now I can't really deliver! If i flash your odexed stock rom (which i am using anyway), and delete superuser, and flash a stock kernel from somewhere else (if i can find the right one), will that be "stock"? can I then re-lock bootloader and it's good to go?

thanks for all your help scrosler...

Last edited:

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
If you could upload your stock nandroid it would be GREATLY appreciated. I sold my One on eBay (need to ship later tonight - I'm in Hawaii, so it's still only 2PM), as I need 64GB (I really have a lot of media) and I forgot that there's no RUU, and I deleted my stock nandroid a while back while pruning files, accidentally. I promised to ship it totally stock (with the tampered bootloader label, of course), and now I can't really deliver! If i flash your odexed stock rom (which i am using anyway), and delete superuser, and flash a stock kernel from somewhere else (if i can find the right one), will that be "stock"? can I then re-lock bootloader and it's good to go?

thanks for all your help scrosler...

No, untill you get an RUU its not a good idea to re-lock. I could upload my stock Nandroid but no way I could do it before you needed it. I work till 12:00 Midnight CST and then it will take about 3 hours to upload. So if you are around at 12:00 Midnight and still need it let me know. I will upload it then. Otherwise, my ISP charges me by the megabyte so there is a tangible cost involved for me to upload things (Yes, in this day and age some ISP's still have metered connections!)

theroo

Feb 10, 2009
Fairfield
Not bad in this Rom

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367618288279.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367618288279.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 471

Fidelio_o

Sep 1, 2007
Going to go cry a bit and make a nandroid of my CleanRom 1.6. Thanks Scott.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][4/27] - AT&T Stock Root 1.26.502.10 -| Flashes boot.img | System RW capable! |-

This is from my own dump of the device. I made it so the boot.img flashes so you dont have to flash with fastboot. Thanks to flar2 the /system partition is R/W!

Features
    • AT&T Build 1.26.502.10
    • Flashes boot.img for you!
    • Fully Rooted!
    • ADB as Root with remount capabilities!
    • System R/W capable thanks to flar2!
    • int.d support!
    • Optimized Remounts of System / Data / Cache
    • No Apps removed or any other mods added!
    • Choice of Odex or De-Odex!

Thanks to:
    • All the Admins of
    • DSI XDA
    • flar2
    • Mike1986.
    • And most importantly all the users who support my work!

Installation
    • Must be HTC-Dev Unlocked
    • Must have latest TWRP. CWM would probably do as well but I only use TWRP.
    • Copy ROM to device
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Flash!

MOD EDIT: Link removed as domain has expired. Thread closed until new links can be installed

As always please hit Thanks!
    Donations are humbly accepted!

Please do not mirror my work!

If you see any issues please post them in the thread!
    [/CENTER]
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks!
    DE-ODEX is uploading now.

Odex is up...

Hit Thanks :good:
    DE-ODEX is uploading now.

Odex is up...

Hit Thanks :good:

Thanks dude. Glad it flashes boot.img. was getting tired of forgetting to flash kernel manually on the other stock ROM from this forum. Here's a couple of my mornings: decide to flash stock ROM before leaving the house. Forgot to fastboot flash boot.img and didn't copy a recovery-flashable kernel to emmc. Arrive at destination only to find my phone semi operable, with WiFi borked and no way to flash kernel.

So this will be nice :)
    Back with Clean Rom! It's a beautiful thing! :highfive:

Working on the first Lite Edition right now!