OpenFeint problems on Note

Search This thread

Elenkis

Oct 24, 2011
Anyone else having problems with OpenFeint enabled games on the Note? For example tapping the OpenFeint button in Flight Control or Fruit Ninja brings up "Loading Feint..." and stays like that forever without it actually loading anything.

It works fine on my tablet, but not the Note.

the red krawler

Jul 15, 2010
OpenFeint does not work on my Note, at least in the few games I have (which is most of the Market sale 10c app ones).

I dont use it so I've not put any effort into fixing it, but I can vouch for the fact that it doesnt work on my device either.

Reactions: Elenkis

vcespon

Dec 10, 2007
Madrid
Does not work on mine either (stock KKA ROM).
This happened with some ROMs on my Galaxy S too. We'll have to wait for a new version of Openfeint or the device ROM.

hyellow

Oct 27, 2006
Doesn't work here either. Most probably is been disabled by the makers of Open Feint themself...due to the possible gaming advantages Note owners might have???? (bigger screen/lightening fast?)

gothvell

Jan 17, 2010
Yesterday I have installed trial extrem 1 and magic open feint is now working great... I'm using checkrom v3!

rapproduca

Sep 6, 2010
Im on the Motorola Xoom and all of the sudden any openfeint game is doin exactly what was mentioned in the op...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OpenFeint does not work on my Note, at least in the few games I have (which is most of the Market sale 10c app ones).

I dont use it so I've not put any effort into fixing it, but I can vouch for the fact that it doesnt work on my device either.