update available: 17 MB update to improve stability

Search This thread

katyarevishal

Nov 21, 2011
Mumbai
What battery issue? i didn't notice any difference. Though the s-memo has improved

me too.... i didnt find any improvements over battery performance.:rolleyes:

I am guessing that the 17MB update the OP is talking about is the XXKL3 2.3.6 update.

@Srinik5
Could you please take a screenshot of your "About Phone" screen? Is you phone currently on KL3? I am also in India & I have no updates available. I had updated to KL3 using Kies when it initially came out. I am assuming you did not.

Yes, u r right. It is 2.3.6 KL3 update only. But i updated it 4 days back OTA when i checked manually for update and i m from india. I guess that notification has been started popping now for those who r still on 2.3.5 and neither updated via kies nor OTA........:eek:

ergath

Jun 24, 2008
I've got an unbranded Note running 2.3.5 in the UK. It's downloading an OTA update of just over 15MB right now.

Spartan2x

Mar 9, 2008
Baltimore, Md
Here is mine after the update.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324710473038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324710473038.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 397

saurav086

Apr 12, 2012
My Note stuck after the update of 17mb through Phone via Wifi

When I got connected to wifi through my phone, I received an update of 17mb (probably was for 2.3.6). On updating it, my phone got stuck. I am not able to start the phone. If any one has faced this problem and got over it, Please help.
:confused:

B

baz77

Tried a battery pull? Then restart. If you get message that you need to recover with kies try that.

Did you get the samsung galaxy not screen? Cause if you dont get that there is a warranty you should claim.

Also try charging it for a little while. Small chance your battery is just flat.

Or the tips in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1596039

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts