[ROM][T110][4.2.2] Stock NE4 Lite / Full (Rooted/Deodexed) [16th Aug '14]

Search This thread

PRD1962

Dec 7, 2020
HI!

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 Lite SM-T110 with Android 4.2.2 and would like to update this - so I can run newer apps such as Zoom and WhatsApp. I tried several different ROM's - but all won't instal due to signature error. I tried to rest with original Samsung ROM and it also says that it has signature error. ]

Kindly explain step by step how to install a more updated ROM, please.

Thank you!

Reactions: ArthurPeale

gonzaloaf

May 30, 2013
HI!

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 Lite SM-T110 with Android 4.2.2 and would like to update this - so I can run newer apps such as Zoom and WhatsApp. I tried several different ROM's - but all won't instal due to signature error. I tried to rest with original Samsung ROM and it also says that it has signature error. ]

Kindly explain step by step how to install a more updated ROM, please.

Thank you!

Hello I have the same problem, is there any ROM with Android 5 for Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 Lite SM-T110?

ArthurPeale

Feb 5, 2016
I suspect that development for this tablet has stagnated, which is too bad. I've got one that works fine, but you can't install newer software.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sub_header_announcements.png

Tread created for folks wanting a T110 Stock, Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned Rom.
    I Do Not have the device, feedback will be much appreciated!
    Don't forget to Hit Thanks if this tread helped you!

sub_header_roms.png

LatestFirmware:
    June 2014 > T110UEUANE4

Features:
    4.2.2 | T110UEUANE4 (June 2014 Latest Firmware)
    Busybox / Rooted +SuperSU 1.94
    Stock / Deodexed / Zipaligned

Lite Version: 500MB In Size
    DeBloated / GoogleApps Removed (Except GoogplePlayStore & Google Services) / Some SamsungApps Removed
    (GoogleApps Available Through The PlayStore)
    Notice: V2 Now Aavailable! 445MB In Size / Cleaned Up A Little More!

Full Version: 809MB In Size
    Not DeBloated / No Apps Removed

Rom Install

Download:
    T110UEUANE4: Click HERE For Lite or Full Version.
    I am having the same problem. Is there a way to install Google Contacts App? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Solved it. Either
    SecContacts.apk or
    SecContactsProvider.apk
    in folder System/app seem to be "corrupt". I took them from another ROM and overwrote them (with ES file explorer, root activated, directly on the tab), now it seems to work.
    Other workaround is to install an alternative contacts app from the play store, that works.
    I guess many people never opened the contacts app on this tab and therefore did not notice, as this issue should exist for everybody with this rom.

I have uploaded the two files that did work for me, as mentioned, just overwrite the others:
    http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/28606767/file.html
    OP Updated ! :) Lite V2 available :D
    Heey Folks a new new lite version coming later today (bout 430mb). Thanks For the support :) It's my bday today :)
    Weird. Idk what happening :/ maybe its just cwm. If that recovery is giving you problem then try philz recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

If you're coming from stock samsung rom and installing a recovery (twrp/philz/cwm) with ODIN you need to make sure that AFTER you install the recovery that you DON'T re-boot into the ROM, otherwise the stock ROM will re-start and re-install the stock recovery.

After recovery is installed you have to re-start in recovery using the home/vol up/power key combo.

This could be the issue for you... not sure of course... but it took me about 3 tries to get my first recovery installed. :)

Otherwise, I'm using PHilZ and it's working fine...