FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][GUIDE][TUTORIAL][DEVELOPMENT HOW TO STICKY]

4,692 posts
Thanks Meter: 31,789
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from JoshBeach: [MOD][GUIDE][DEVELOPMENT HOW TO STICKY]
28th October 2013, 06:00 AM |#21  
mjcollum's Avatar
Senior Member
TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 4,867
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tridogg97

Mj4 odexed native hotspot would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I second the motion

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjcollum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjcollum Ad-Free
29th October 2013, 05:00 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
What happens if you try on MJ4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey348

Anybody having try the hotspot on the new update MJ4

I just tried this and I as others have stated it will get you past the initial error, and it will appear to be be working, but after a few seconds the popup message will finally appear telling you that you are not subscribed and turn off the Hotspot.

In the absence of formal parliamentary procedure where a vote isn't practical, Im going to say this is now "thirded"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryedunn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryedunn Ad-Free
30th October 2013, 01:13 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 162
 
Donate to Me
More
A) why are we made to come back here to discuss different things?
b) the modified MMS build is pretty nice, but makes sending to people kind of annoying when they cant accept larger MMS. Is there any way to make it adjustable or make it a little smaller?

2mb seems to be the sweet spot where you have decent quality and most carriers will accept it. More than that and I think tMobile wont deliver, though sprint might.

Its just an inconsistent process throughout.

I would also really like it to be themed or at least have the message list inverted. all that white is killing me.
30th October 2013, 02:10 AM |#24  
mjcollum's Avatar
Senior Member
TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 4,867
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik

A) why are we made to come back here to discuss different things?
b) the modified MMS build is pretty nice, but makes sending to people kind of annoying when they cant accept larger MMS. Is there any way to make it adjustable or make it a little smaller?

2mb seems to be the sweet spot where you have decent quality and most carriers will accept it. More than that and I think tMobile wont deliver, though sprint might.

Its just an inconsistent process throughout.

I would also really like it to be themed or at least have the message list inverted. all that white is killing me.

A) I agree liked a separate thread for each.

B) would be awesome if could set a size limit for specific contacts.



Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mjcollum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjcollum Ad-Free
30th October 2013, 05:50 AM |#25  
jamice4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 453
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tridogg97

Mj4 odexed native hotspot would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I agree 100% because when I tried the MJ4 mod on MI5 my phone will go into a boot loop. It also mess up my Bluetooth and makes my phone unstable.
30th October 2013, 07:10 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 162
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcollum

A) I agree liked a separate thread for each.

There are separate threads for each, but mod keeps closing them and directing people to this mega thread for no reason.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcollum


B) would be awesome if could set a size limit for specific contacts.



Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Or even a single user adjustable setting in the app itself.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rawdikrik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rawdikrik Ad-Free
30th October 2013, 11:32 PM |#27  
tridogg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ATLANTA
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Is this thread dead

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
31st October 2013, 12:28 AM |#28  
LMMT's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston area
Thanks Meter: 1,252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tridogg97

Is this thread dead

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

:banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900P
31st October 2013, 12:59 PM |#29  
tridogg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ATLANTA
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Wish I knew what tools to use to get mj4 native hotspot going cause I would work on it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
31st October 2013, 01:24 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Bulverde, Texas
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Sec.Phone.apk
Is any willing to share a sec.phone.apk modded to kill sprint connection optomizer and increasing ringtones?
I have tried for 3 days to perform the edit but cannot get it right!
31st October 2013, 04:46 PM |#31  
mjcollum's Avatar
Senior Member
TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 4,867
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tridogg97

Wish I knew what tools to use to get mj4 native hotspot going cause I would work on it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I might give it a shot this afternoon. The only part I've never really messed with was the odex file . But I bet someone explains how to do it somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mjcollum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjcollum Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes