[Q] What is the best custom Rom of JB or Kitkat with minimum effective bugs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

magaedy

Jan 15, 2014
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hello every body :) :

This my first post here, and I asking you everyone to tell me his experience about the best custom JB or KK Rom with minimal effective bugs because I want to flash Good custom rom for my S7500 phone.

So, please anyone tell me the custom rom he prefered and the bugs he is facing with it.

Thanks at all :)

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore

This my first post here, and I asking you everyone to tell me his experience about the best custom JB or KK Rom with minimal effective bugs because I want to flash Good custom rom for my S7500 phone.

So, please anyone tell me the custom rom he prefered and the bugs he is facing with it.

you can use cm 10.0(android 4.1.2) pure galaxy rom, its the best in jellybean without any bugs(wifi tether,camcorder problem), or you can use speedmod which is based on kitkat 4.4.2.(wiffi hotspot and camcorder bug), kitkat is more fast :silly:;)

Reactions: magaedy

Saah88

Feb 11, 2013
you can use cm 10.0(android 4.1.2) pure galaxy rom, its the best in jellybean without any bugs(wifi tether,camcorder problem), or you can use speedmod which is based on kitkat 4.4.2.(wiffi hotspot and camcorder bug), kitkat is more fast :silly:;)

it is mentioned, that camera is buggy as in any other android 4.0+ rom on our device

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore
ya camera will be slow it takes about 5 sec for a click and the battery thing, battery backup will be less as compared to gingerbread, but its actually not of great importance as phone performance is highly improved;) check out the rom threads and get assured:)

May 17, 2014
I recommend running the Speedmod KK by GiuGiu19 i have found it to be very user friendly and havn't found to many bugs bar the ones you are previously told about. The battery on the other hand i feel gives me way more use then when i was running Stock ROM GB, i recommend changing but the choice of which ROM you use is your choice download them both and have a play around then pick which is built better to suit you. :D

Thank me if i helped, just a click away :silly:

magaedy

Jan 15, 2014
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thanks @Jaspersdream28,

but you didn't tell me what are these few bugs you are facing with SM KK ??????

sorry for my disturbance :) and thanks at all :)

@all,

anyone else have another experience ??????? :)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
May 17, 2014
I posted this in the q and a thread on this ROM some are possibly the apps others are because of the ROM

1. I cannot sync contacts into my contact list for example my Facebook can't sync, the account is added in the settings but nothing appears in my contacts list no one is added.

2. When I use "File Commander" the default file manager I can access the my external SD card but it is read only. I can open things on it etc but I cannot move anything onto it without going on my PC.

You can make the external SD the primary one but still this isn't because of this ROM its kitkat in general

3. "Now Launcher" (Browser) doesn't load pages properly. I know this is probably the app but is it possible its because the ROM doesn't come preinstalled with Adobe flash player?

4. Sometimes the messenger keyboard doesn't go away after I reply to a message through the notification bar I have to press back for it to go away.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Free mobile app

magaedy

Jan 15, 2014
Redmi Note 9 Pro
@all,

anyone else have another good experience with custom JB or KK rom (and pls tell me the few bugs you are facing) ???????

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
May 17, 2014
Just updated the file commander and I can now use the SD card and it isnt a read only. So I cab actually use it now

Ramzi3d10

May 14, 2014
KK

I use Speedmod 2.2.1 (Based on KK 4.4.2) it has no major bugs :good: (camrecorder and wi-fi bug is FIXED by russian developer, I don't remember his nickname, like Vergiliy or smth like this). Works much faster than stock rom or CM 10.2 and older.

chinittoh

Jul 22, 2013
I used inspiration rom v18 kitkat edition

no bugs as of now..

credit to kk9999gada

Attachments

• 10416654_10202371688757073_1386562788372256014_n.jpg
    10416654_10202371688757073_1386562788372256014_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 41

masterjigar

Jul 4, 2013
Ahmedabad
I recommand you to use cm10.1-20131027 4.2.2.. By techkang
Its very fast and smooth.
1. Wifi working.
2.Wifi hotspot working.
3. Camera working.
4. Flash working.
5. Fm working.
Everything is working... You should try it...

Also u can use cm10.1. With kernel 3.0 or 2.6

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore
I recommand you to use cm10.1-20131027 4.2.2.. By techkang
Its very fast and smooth.
1. Wifi working.
2.Wifi hotspot working.
3. Camera working.
4. Flash working.
5. Fm working.
Everything is working... You should try it...

Also u can use cm10.1. With kernel 3.0 or 2.6

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

offline charging doesnt works :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I recommend running the Speedmod KK by GiuGiu19 i have found it to be very user friendly and havn't found to many bugs bar the ones you are previously told about. The battery on the other hand i feel gives me way more use then when i was running Stock ROM GB, i recommend changing but the choice of which ROM you use is your choice download them both and have a play around then pick which is built better to suit you. :D

Thank me if i helped, just a click away :silly:
    I posted this in the q and a thread on this ROM some are possibly the apps others are because of the ROM

1. I cannot sync contacts into my contact list for example my Facebook can't sync, the account is added in the settings but nothing appears in my contacts list no one is added.

2. When I use "File Commander" the default file manager I can access the my external SD card but it is read only. I can open things on it etc but I cannot move anything onto it without going on my PC.

You can make the external SD the primary one but still this isn't because of this ROM its kitkat in general

3. "Now Launcher" (Browser) doesn't load pages properly. I know this is probably the app but is it possible its because the ROM doesn't come preinstalled with Adobe flash player?

4. Sometimes the messenger keyboard doesn't go away after I reply to a message through the notification bar I have to press back for it to go away.

Just updated the file commander and I can now use the SD card and it isnt a read only. So I cab actually use it now

I used inspiration rom v18 kitkat edition

no bugs as of now..

credit to kk9999gada