What case are you using?

Search This thread

Brandonxcore

Aug 2, 2012
Troy, Ohio
I currently own the oem folio case, and I have a CaseCrown Bold Standby Case on it's way.

I love buying cases for my devices, what case are you using and why do you like it?

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I'm using the charcoal grey Zoogue case.....I like it because its comfortable to hold vertical or horizontal, the horizontal kickstand is completely adjustable and subsequently sturdy in any position, and vertically there's a strap for comfortable gripping, and lastly it looks sleek.

Sent from my Xoom using xda app-developers app

guitmz

Dec 22, 2011
Berlin
using the OEM one.. just arrived here from ebay yesterday.. paid 5 bucks + 9 shipping.. it's pretty decent IMO

Reactions: cph2000

ankitgoenka

Oct 5, 2007
If u do find a case with a keyboard do share the linkm i wanr 1 too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
I use this one, looks like you are reading/carrying an old book. It has a few turn-able pages to add to the deception. If you left it visible in your car, no one would know the wiser, you can keep it on your bookshelf.... It's not cheap, but well worth it in the long run. This is more for transporting the device, not for practicality. Great during boring meetings, work or school!

588878047_o.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!lYE-dW6LJt)BP+ce81,Cg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

poodleDoo

Mar 16, 2012
I use this one, looks like you are reading/carrying an old book. It has a few turn-able pages to add to the deception. If you left it visible in your car, no one would know the wiser, you can keep it on your bookshelf.... It's not cheap, but well worth it in the long run. This is more for transporting the device, not for practicality. Great during boring meetings, work or school!

I'm using the Kensington Keyfolio. Of course I did not pay $99,:p I got it off Ebay for 45:good:, the bluetooth keyboard is really nice:
Keyfolio Expertfolio
leadimage.aspx

I added a hard case if I need to quickly remove it from the adhesive back
m84L_OxTrYlcU5JnRh2NN0g.jpg

Last edited:

Unitedforlife

Aug 24, 2012

588878047_o.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!lYE-dW6LJt)BP+ce81,Cg~~60_57.JPG

wow, nice...

I got a leather case. It's average, but does the job anyway.

rbross3030

Dec 14, 2012
San Diego
I'm using the charcoal grey Zoogue case.....I like it because its comfortable to hold vertical or horizontal, the horizontal kickstand is completely adjustable and subsequently sturdy in any position, and vertically there's a strap for comfortable gripping, and lastly it looks sleek.

Sent from my Xoom using xda app-developers app

+1

Seen here:

Code:
http://www.zoogue.com/products/XOOM-Case-Genius-Black-Leather-.html

Watch the video of the greaseball in the meeting and tell me you don't want one :laugh: Seriously though it has the best stand mechanism of any case made. Problem is you'll hafta get one on ebay while supplies last as they seemingly aren't being manufactured anymore.

cruzizcaredonotn

Aug 7, 2011
Florida
I have the otterbox and a matte screen protector on it; have an incipio case somewhere in my house (only used while waiting on otterbox to release)

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
+1

Seen here:

Code:
http://www.zoogue.com/products/XOOM-Case-Genius-Black-Leather-.html

Watch the video of the greaseball in the meeting and tell me you don't want one :laugh: Seriously though it has the best stand mechanism of any case made. Problem is you'll hafta get one on ebay while supplies last as they seemingly aren't being manufactured anymore.

Yeah best case out there I'd say

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

chiikko561

May 27, 2010
WEST PALM BEACH
I like that ZooGue case its nice and that Kensington but I have OEM Motorola folio and I like it also have a carry bag

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

JCloninger

Dec 22, 2011
Kingsport, TN
I'm actually using the Xyboard 10.1 OEM folio with Bluetooth keyboard. It's a little tight getting it to fit at first but it works well. The camera and buttons don't line up with cutouts and such, but not an issue for me. I got it because the keyboard was the best I could find at the time and on a whim, VZW Rep said "let's try this" and it worked great and I also got it half off in the store :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

h-shahin

Dec 14, 2012
I use good quality lether case

The bad thing is that itsn't 360 degree so if I have to rotate my xoom it doesn't give much help

Sent from my MZ601 using Forum Runner

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the same as romdroid.

Looking for a mean one with Keyboard and touchpad attached... none found..
    using the OEM one.. just arrived here from ebay yesterday.. paid 5 bucks + 9 shipping.. it's pretty decent IMO