[OFF-TOPIC] Official Off-Topic Thread

Search This thread

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
ARE you kidding me? up in Duluth its 35 and gross. Foggy, rainy, and cold): still no snow so i cant snowmobile either..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

well what do you expect, 65 degrees in houston, in november seems about right.

Normally we are on the 50s-60s range, but we are in the 70s-80s.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA Premium HD app

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota
I remember a few years ago on December 27 it was like 75 degrees in Ohio. Currently 67 degrees. I should be snowmobiling by now!

Usually we have some snow by now, but not this year I guess. Hopefully it doesn't all come down at once.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

ARE you kidding me? up in Duluth its 35 and gross. Foggy, rainy, and cold): still no snow so i cant snowmobile either..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

well what do you expect, 65 degrees in houston, in november seems about right.

Haha yeah, I live in Southern MN. We're a little bit warmer than you guys usually. Any snow up there yet?

Card83

May 3, 2011
Sacramento
The Tahoe area got it's first snowfall of the season about 2 weeks ago, but the ski resorts are still having to manufacture their own if they hope to open up this month.

tobiascuypers

Jun 9, 2012
A little town called Proctor
Usually we have some snow by now, but not this year I guess. Hopefully it doesn't all come down at once.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Haha yeah, I live in Southern MN. We're a little bit warmer than you guys usually. Any snow up there yet?
We had some but it didnt stick. it wasnt cold enough.

Oathkeeper1212

Nov 1, 2011
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
Does Cod: ZB and MC3 work?

Both work perfectly! ;) Of course I payed for them, thanks to Google play gift cards.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Anyone ready for Black Friday?

I don't have any money! ;( I was hoping to but a nexus 7 maybe, I guarantee its gonna be super cheap! And yes, I know my signature says that, lol.

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
Both work perfectly! ;) Of course I payed for them, thanks to Google play gift cards.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

I don't have any money! ;( I was hoping to but a nexus 7 maybe, I guarantee its gonna be super cheap! And yes, I know my signature says that, lol.

I am going to buy some video games at Walmart pore GameStop.

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
Lol. I thought the opposite. Black Ops was my favorite. I hated MW2. Honestly, Black Ops 2 is like a mix of both games. Anyways, g2g kill some zombies!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

I personally hate Call of Duty. I would play it with my brothers, but that is it. If not I mostly play KZ3 or Farcry2.

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
28389414.jpg

;)
I'm actually really good at black ops 2. I'm getting almost 50-60 kills each game. Must be all the training I had with Black Ops. But I only use one gun. MP9.

On what game type?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy to all from the Moderation Team.

With a fast growing community there is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So we thought it best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

Now with that said, this does not mean there are no rules to this thread. All of XDA rules still apply. Flaming and the belittling of other users (of any title) will not be tolerated and dealt with harshly by the moderation team.

This should be a fun place for us all to have a chat and a general vent of frustrations.

Thank You all.
    ixYXvqyquAwaC.jpg
    @stamatis When did you become a FM for this forum? :sly: I've never noticed you before.... It must've been recent.

The two moderator teams "Samsung tablets" and "All other tablets" have been merged to one "Tablets". This happend a while ago, i think it was around 15 of June;).
    Before that i was at "Samsung tablets", now i am at "Tablets" obviously:p.
    Anyways no one really knows about this thread. It is like a ghost town in here.
    I think it's more like, a lot of people in the Kindle Fire community don't have much of a sense of humor.

just sayin'
    Ah, I figured it was that but I've never used it before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    The 'fastboot getvar product' simply returns the product name. The reason it's used to "enable fastboot" is because it's the only fastboot command (besides 'fastboot devices') that doesn't make any changes to the device. Any fastboot command (other than 'fastboot devices') entered while the device is turned off then plugged in, will enable fastboot on the Kindle Fire HD and devices with FireFireFire, but nothing else. The stock bootloaders on the other Kindle Fires work differently and fastboot has to be enabled by other means.