mobile device manager error...help???

Search This thread

elykoj

Feb 24, 2011
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.It appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??

elykoj

Feb 24, 2011
???

Nobody knows??
i keep getting this error in my notification box.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the google appsdevice policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.it appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. Can someone help with this??

julieisdead

Mar 21, 2015
Your work email is being restricted by your employer. You need to conform to company policy regarding work e-mail on a personal device or remove the account. Talk to your companies IT for more info.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app