[APP][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 652

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 12:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2017, 07:19 AM |#2131  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Does anyone have a problem that light sensor keeps jumping back and forwards between 0 and 1 lux in difficult dim lighting conditions? Can I change settings somehow to alter this?

6th December 2017, 06:27 AM |#2132  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGripper

Does anyone have a problem that light sensor keeps jumping back and forwards between 0 and 1 lux in difficult dim lighting conditions? Can I change settings somehow to alter this?

Define your lux-to-screen-brightness mapping in such a way that both 0 and 1 lux correspond to the same screen brightness level.
6th December 2017, 04:28 PM |#2133  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
No more updates, this app?
6th December 2017, 05:42 PM |#2134  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denf666

No more updates, this app?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that it's not going to be getting any - Almost every Stock Firmware and Custom Rom has something better built in 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
6th December 2017, 07:01 PM |#2135  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Yeah I'm pretty sure that it's not going to be getting any - Almost every Stock Firmware and Custom Rom has something better built in 🐧

No, lux is better than the stock app.
6th December 2017, 07:05 PM |#2136  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denf666

No, lux is better than the stock app.

Don't know what stock app you are referring to - But I disagree - Lux uses an overlay which is a pita - It hasn't been updated in over a year and Stock UI as well as Custom Roms are far more developed... Anyway - That's my opinion and you're free to have yours 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
6th December 2017, 07:54 PM |#2137  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Don't know what stock app you are referring to - But I disagree - Lux uses an overlay which is a pita - It hasn't been updated in over a year and Stock UI as well as Custom Roms are far more developed... Anyway - That's my opinion and you're free to have yours 🐧

On my my OnePlus 5,in a dimly lit room, it reduces brightness to almost 0, that is no good, as I cannot see as well as I would like. And I will not change to custom rom just because of screen brightness. Lux works the best right now.

Edit: it dims brightness to about 3% in 0 lux, So i still have turn it off to get less brightness in bed.
6th December 2017, 09:28 PM |#2138  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGripper

On my my OnePlus 5,in a dimly lit room, it reduces brightness to almost 0, that is no good, as I cannot see as well as I would like. And I will not change to custom rom just because of screen brightness. Lux works the best right now.

Edit: it dims brightness to about 3% in 0 lux, So i still have turn it off to get less brightness in bed.

just use sub zero..
you can even link a profile so it does that automatically after sundown
Lux is hands down the best screen brightness app, even if it hasn't been updated in over a year.
It still works better than anything else out there, especially if you combine it with cf lumen bij chainfire
6th December 2017, 09:29 PM |#2139  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p50kombi

just use sub zero..
you can even link a profile so it does that automatically after sundown
Lux is hands down the best screen brightness app, even if it hasn't been updated in over a year.
It still works better than anything else out there, especially if you combine it with cf lumen bij chainfire

I was talking about stock adaptive brightness..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)