October 17th 2012 CM 9 w/Securecrt ics kernel.

Search This thread

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
How is the build? I know there is no led when plugged in but thats probably due to the origins of the rom to work on winmo6. i will rework it to lessen the partition size to what a normal CM7 build should be(150/5mb), so please bare with me. Thanks.
Any other issues please report back so i can strive to solve the issues. I had a Motorola Cliq before(still do) and things are way different for this device than that, but i will do my best to bring you a quality build for cLK and also Magldr in the future. Thank you to All.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Great cant wait! Also not to be demanding, but you should try to include the newest market since its very WP7 looking without needing anything themed. Just an idea. :)
Thank you for your suggestion. i liked the themed version but wasnt thinking about the new market that just came out so Thank you very much for the Advice.

Lucio25m

Sep 23, 2005
Hi everyone,
I'm trying this rom right now and I must said everything is good so far. The only thing I've notice is that the g-sensor doesn't work. Yes I've checked in the display settings and still it doesn't work.
Is anybody facing the same issue?

Greeting

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Hi everyone,
I'm trying this rom right now and I must said everything is good so far. The only thing I've notice is that the g-sensor doesn't work. Yes I've checked in the display settings and still it doesn't work.
Is anybody facing the same issue?

Greeting
Please bare with me. This was an SD build designed to run from windows so it will get fixed. The initial release and the second were done back to back. So I have to take a break to really check all the bugs.
The second release was slimmed down and a magldr version also. I'm striving to make this a stable build. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I am uploading 7.2 it is stable. I listen to everyones problems, ideas and the results a stable build than before.
G sensor fix
led notifications fix(wont stay on after you pull off charger or usb:))
Added a full reboot menu( option to go into recovery:))
Clk/Magldr will be posted when upload is done.
Thanks to all.
Remember to hit the Thanks button;).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first released CM9 build I'm posting. Everything works.
    This is for clk. Magldr coming soon.
    Enjoy.
    Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?bb551x97bd48llk
    updated:D

Flash Gapps after for market.
    Thank you for all the suggestions. for those about to flash this rom Dont! Wait! Im uploading a new version slimmed down. most apps are taken out that can be downloaded from the market. it is coming.....7.1. Thank you.
    How is the build? I know there is no led when plugged in but thats probably due to the origins of the rom to work on winmo6. i will rework it to lessen the partition size to what a normal CM7 build should be(150/5mb), so please bare with me. Thanks.
    Any other issues please report back so i can strive to solve the issues. I had a Motorola Cliq before(still do) and things are way different for this device than that, but i will do my best to bring you a quality build for cLK and also Magldr in the future. Thank you to All.
    I am uploading 7.2 it is stable. I listen to everyones problems, ideas and the results a stable build than before.
    G sensor fix
    led notifications fix(wont stay on after you pull off charger or usb:))
    Added a full reboot menu( option to go into recovery:))
    Clk/Magldr will be posted when upload is done.
    Thanks to all.
    Remember to hit the Thanks button;).
    looks good may have to try it since i was thinking about going to a nand wp7 rom
    but couldnt find any that i liked lol
    Thanks