Search This thread

zoodski

Oct 10, 2010
Hudson, Maine
If I go to recovery it shows error at bottom

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.9
E:Error in CACHE:recovery/log
(No space left on device)

It will not let me do any of the options from recovery screen. Screen just goes dark and does nothing. If I hit power button when screen is dark it goes right back to recovery screen.

Thats all it will do, or stuck in boot loop showing cyanogen splash screen.

OBSt4l0n

Nov 19, 2009
Branon, MS
i would run the unrevoked again and let it flash a new recovery then try the flashing procedures. there is another wipe that may be necessary and it can be found under advanced and it is wipe dalvik cache. and also make sure your rewipe everything else in the main menu. once that is done reflash with the newest nightly on the download mirror. I have also changed the gapps download link to a new upload

Last edited:

zoodski

Oct 10, 2010
Hudson, Maine
I found. out what was happening. I have cm nightly -1 working good. I did have to use older version of gapps and all is good. I'm really liking this rom.

DanijelDesire

Jun 5, 2010
Zagreb
When i try to download it says that the site has been suspended.

Any other links or is it only me?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

OBSt4l0n

Nov 19, 2009
Branon, MS
For everyone out there that would like to continue following the nightlies they are still available at the link in the first post

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using XDA App

finder39

Sep 25, 2010
I want to know where the changelogs for the nightlys are, see if its worth upgrading that day or waiting :)

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

OBSt4l0n

Nov 19, 2009
Branon, MS
I want to know where the changelogs for the nightlys are, see if its worth upgrading that day or waiting :)

A link to the changelog has been added to the original post. I like to stay up with the nightlies regardless of actual changes. I find that my phone never has a chance to show any issues if I am giving it a flash every night or so. That's my experience but not saying that it is a recommendation just my opinion.

deepsix_69

Sep 13, 2009
quick question for you guys, Im doing some troubleshooting. I assume you are running the clockwork recovery with cyanogen.

If you run google talk while only using cellular data (not over wifi) will it log in, or does it say the server cant be reached?

CreepingDeath

Aug 29, 2010
quick question for you guys, Im doing some troubleshooting. I assume you are running the clockwork recovery with cyanogen.

If you run google talk while only using cellular data (not over wifi) will it log in, or does it say the server cant be reached?

I'm running the #15 nightly, my gtalk works fine on 3g. Only thing not working for me is MMS. This is an awesome rom. I finally have the wifi hotspot working! :D

jake1s

Sep 27, 2007
Put me on the list of no MMS on build 15.

Alltel

Just found out it wasn't working so I'll do some digging myself, BUT if someone has the quick fix I wont turn away the help. :)

heavymetalmage

Jul 23, 2009
Madison
US Cellular. Thanks for the help

Go to voice dialer and say "Open APNs". This should give you a little menu that says "Open APNs." Click OK and then hit menu. Hit add apn and then fill in the info from here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/...ellular-desire/page__view__findpost__p__74836

If your feeling up to it, I am using Inland Cellular (small regional). I have the apn info but MMS still wont work.

Follow my instructions above but use your apn info :)

Put me on the list of no MMS on build 15.

Alltel

Just found out it wasn't working so I'll do some digging myself, BUT if someone has the quick fix I wont turn away the help. :)

If you can find out the alltel apn info, fill in as above.