files transfer in download mode and recovery mode?

Search This thread

Deathrop

Apr 7, 2017
Sanaa
help please

Please help me I have got sam s4 and when I launch it and my phone turns on , black screen is on with stopping errors I need to save my data ! plese help me !

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

i need some help i tred everything but nothing works

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
Please help me I have got sam s4 and when I launch it and my phone turns on , black screen is on with stopping errors I need to save my data ! plese help me !

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

i need some help i tred everything but nothing works
Regardless the fact that you have posted in a S1 thread, the proceeding is the same:

you can use ADB pull in the recovery mode to copy your data from the storage.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried a new kernel, but forgot to put the flash file on the internal card first. Now my phone wont boot as there is no OS on my phone. I can't mount the USB as it keep saying something about can only mount usb in idle mode. And I cant seem to mount USB in recovery mode either. MTP keep failing in windows.
    Only way is somehow to transfer that damn zip file by Odin or some other ways
    Any help?

Switch off the phone
    Boot into recovery using 3 button (vol up+Home+Power on)
    Go to Mounts and Storage
    Select Mount USB Storage
    Connect your phone with your computer
    Copy the zip file
    Unmount USB Storage
    Disconnect the device from computer
    Install zip file
    Reboot into recovery got mounts and storage and the last option is Mount USB storage select that plug your sgs in and everything should be fine
    I tried a new kernel, but forgot to put the flash file on the internal card first. Now my phone wont boot as there is no OS on my phone. I can't mount the USB as it keep saying something about can only mount usb in idle mode. And I cant seem to mount USB in recovery mode either. MTP keep failing in windows.
    Only way is somehow to transfer that damn zip file by Odin or some other ways
    Any help?
    Same here

When i try to Unmount USB Storage it s not doing nothing

Yup, same problem here, mounting isn't doing anything, device doesn't appear in my computers
    use adb push it just worked for me

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1667929

you have to have android sdk