1,540 posts
Thanks Meter: 164

By babijoee, Retired Forum Moderator on 17th December 2009, 05:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
5th January 2010, 06:31 AM |#1001  
Flag waukesha
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i do have the latest kernel on my phone. i just checked and the only issue i have is i sometimes get a application not responding force close or wait. i am sorry for the date it is the 4th were i live and i installed the new kernel on the 3rd. unless a new kernel came out in the last 24 hrs i have the newest kernel. the first few times i used it i didnt have a working mic but after a few restarts it worked fine.

5th January 2010, 09:52 AM |#1002  
Flag Riga

More
Amazing project, i have been watching this from beginning, the progress is fantastic, tanks for your hard work The speed in last build is very good, have anyone notice small bug, you cannot attach picture to the contact, the program crashes, it was the same in older builds, is there any way to fix this ? And i have to say winmo is boring after android
5th January 2010, 09:59 AM |#1003  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've read in the first post that deep sleep is enabled. But how do I enter that mode? Or does this work automatically. I can push one of the buttons on the raph100 and then the screen turns black (with backlight still on it seems). Is there another way?

Andre
5th January 2010, 10:01 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Agreed. After using Android I can't go back to WinMo.
Unfortunately, I haven't got a build at all at the moment. The only full build I can find is at connect-utb.com, and that version doesn't allow you to change the ringtone.

Please put something on the first page to download.

Or does anyone have the old link or a mirror to the 03/01 or 04/01 versions?
Which was the last version that had a working microphone?
5th January 2010, 10:03 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre.mud

I've read in the first post that deep sleep is enabled. But how do I enter that mode? Or does this work automatically. I can push one of the buttons on the raph100 and then the screen turns black (with backlight still on it seems). Is there another way?

Andre

Ensure that your startup.txt doesn't contain a pm.sleep_mode parameter.
5th January 2010, 10:38 AM |#1006  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstoo

Ensure that your startup.txt doesn't contain a pm.sleep_mode parameter.

Oke, but how do I enter / activate deep sleep?

Andre
5th January 2010, 11:29 AM |#1007  
Flag Malmö

More
hi!
i just tested android 2.1 Flan from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=608430
on my Diam100, and it worked! o well it started many FC ect.
just wanted you to know.
keep up the good work!
eagerly awaiting next release.
/
5th January 2010, 11:59 AM |#1008  
Recognized Contributor
Berlin
Thanks Meter: 18,408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre.mud

Andre

Deep-sleep is enabled by default if you use a current kernel. If you are talking about the current XANDROID build it has been pulled so you won't get any support.

In order to test if your phone sleep you can set pm.debug_mask=2 in your startup and you will see that the phone vibrates whenever it wakes up. A continuous wakeup means, that there is something preventing your phone to stay asleep. If you notice that it's time you start checking running apps and sync settings.
5th January 2010, 03:31 PM |#1009  
Flag WSP, Minnesota

More
Keep up the good work!
I just wanted to chime in and pass along kudos to the dev team for making such a large effort towards a fully-functioning Android release for HTC Raph/Diam phones. I am very anxious for GPS support and will continue to test new releases and report any yet-unreported bugs I find.

That said... When a release is pulled can you provide a link for the last mostly-functional release? I last updated on the 24th of December and now I find myself curious how the 3rd of January version differs. It sounds like the major issue is confined to the 4th of Jan release, correct?

Just a suggestion, please don't flame me. :P
5th January 2010, 03:50 PM |#1010  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 164

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpgtd

i do have the latest kernel on my phone. i just checked and the only issue i have is i sometimes get a application not responding force close or wait. i am sorry for the date it is the 4th were i live and i installed the new kernel on the 3rd. unless a new kernel came out in the last 24 hrs i have the newest kernel. the first few times i used it i didnt have a working mic but after a few restarts it worked fine.

Really?
Mic only works for me when someone calls me. But when i'm calling out the mic isn't working. =/
Probaly a few lines to fix and should be good. Phh is at school so we're going to wait for him to finish
5th January 2010, 04:04 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@babijoee, any change for combining android eclair with android flan? I was able to bootup flan much faster then eclair on my raph100.

Waiting for phh with a big smile Can't wait to test the new release.
the 3jan release battery consumption is in standby mode 6 hours (+/- 20% per hour).

Keep up the good work!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread