{All 2011}[DISCONTINUED][FAQ][Q&A][CM10.1] LegacyXperia discussion

1,751 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,304

By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 1st October 2013, 02:22 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
10th October 2013, 07:55 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Exclamation LX 20131010 Urushi: no wifi?
Tonight I spotted a new LX CM10.1 20131010 nightly for Urushi, and as a big fan of Mike's ROM, I immediately flashed it.

First thing I noticed that wifi isn't working.The wifi slider in settings is greyed out, and no wifi symbol appears in the status bar. Wifi tethering is not functional either (can enable wifi hotspot, but no tether symbol in status bar, and no network is available to other wifi devices)

I double checked that I have the kernel from the 20131010 nightly (3.4.65-nAa+). I wiped cache and dalvik after flashing, rebooted to be sure.

Just a heads up that there's a chance the 20131010 nightly (at least for Urushi) has a wifi issue.

PS Posting here as I can't post in dev thread yet.

edit: logcat of attempt to switch on wifi at pastebin.com/TC7mBYrS

11th October 2013, 02:37 PM |#22  
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Is touchscreen not really working for latest build? It won't budge no matter how hard I press.
Using haida btw.
12th October 2013, 10:46 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Very good rom.
What about video recording at 720p & fm radio?
Plz my mini loves fm radio
The Following User Says Thank You to Vamire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vamire Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 12:33 AM |#24  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,975

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamire

Very good rom.
What about video recording at 720p & fm radio?
Plz my mini loves fm radio

720p is disabled bcuz: 1. low framerate=vids are crappy /2. it wastes 20mb RAM ALL THE TIME (even if u not use camera )
FM radio: no kernel above 3.x.x have fm radio
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bejunk Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 11:36 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Wifi
Hi,
ROM is great so far The only problem I've discovered is that the device isn't going sleep after turning on and off wifi. Is this a known problem?
I've tried to search the solution for this, but didn't find it.

Thx in advance
13th October 2013, 03:24 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

720p is disabled bcuz: 1. low framerate=vids are crappy /2. it wastes 20mb RAM ALL THE TIME (even if u not use camera )
FM radio: no kernel above 3.x.x have fm radio

Thanks for reply.
Btw can i use this rom with an other kernel 2.x.x. just for radio fm?
Thanks again
13th October 2013, 07:51 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi!

1st of all I just wanted to say, that I flashed the newest nightly for iyokan (1010) yesterday and I had no issues with touch (or any other for that matter). I had stable installed before that.

I have a few questions related with physical keyboard, and would like to know, which of those are bugs and which are lacks of features (not ported from SE, since LXP is vanilla CM):
- there is no indication in the notification bar if shift/alt was pressed once or twice or at all
- in the default android browser you are not able to use shift/alt in any form fields (like search forms i.e.)
- there is no swype available for the on-screen keyboard (was available in stock ICS)

I also can't find "wipe battery stats" in the recovery provided with rom
14th October 2013, 03:07 AM |#28  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
I saw some new improvements listed on the changelog. Is it really usable or for testing only? Video stabilization and 720p is now enabled? Oh god, I can't wait!

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app
14th October 2013, 03:24 AM |#29  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovieBrett

I saw some new improvements listed on the changelog. Is it really usable or for testing only? Video stabilization and 720p is now enabled? Oh god, I can't wait!

Not real 720p, it's 864x480 but it will show up as 720p option in the camera app.
I have tested 720p and is totally unusable (lags like hell), plus it needs ~20mb ram more to function.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2013, 03:49 AM |#30  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
@mikeioannina, thanks! we'll test and report the new CM10.2 build

14th October 2013, 09:58 PM |#31  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Great rom.So far no problems.Congratulations mike and big thanx for your work !!!
I don't know if this request fits on this thread or in development section but can you make the rom be installed with data usage off?Cause as you may know some providers charge you without warning.Of course there is the option of installing without sim but it would be easier this way.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1, jb 4.2.2, jellybean 4.2.2, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread