Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G 2 x 2000mAh Battery+ Charger

Search This thread

lanboy

Jan 4, 2012
New York
Send you what?

I just posted the battery stats using Battery Monitor Pro. I do not understand what you need for me to send. I hope these screenshot helps because I can not afford to purchase anything at the moment.

I am not the battery maker nor do I work for them. I am just a consumer passing along my experience with this battery to this lovely forum. Please do not be offended, I am grateful to this community.

your m8
Lanboy =)

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
I just posted the battery stats using Battery Monitor Pro. I do not understand what you need for me to send. I hope these screenshot helps because I can not afford to purchase anything at the moment.

I am not the battery maker nor do I work for them. I am just a consumer passing along my experience with this battery to this lovely forum. Please do not be offended, I am grateful to this community.

your m8
Lanboy =)
I'm saying if you send me one (or both) of your batteries I can test them in an actual computerized load tester that's properly calibrated to report the correct capacity, the Battery Monitor app is just guesstimating and most likely not as accurate.

In fact I hope to do a side project where I compare the results from both the Battery Monitor app and the CBA III unit I currently test all my batteries with

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G 2 x 2000mAh Battery+ Charger

http://www.htcexpress.com/samsung-b...attery-free-wall-dock-charger-w-usb-port.html

For

SAMSUNG

Epic 4G (SPRINT)

I am very happy with the battery life. Getting about 7hrs plus on light surfing, with just data 3g on constant, and bluetooth use only on when needed. Sorry I dont have one of those phone screen for proof but rest assured it the best slim fit battery out there that I am aware. After purchasing the mAh 1800 generic, the mAh 1950 QCell and finally Samsung 2000 mAh which is the best quality being that its not generic or fake just pure brand, and I noticed the difference in performance. Using right now Clean GB 1.1.2 on BML and I mainly use phone for talk with opening 1 or 2 pages of web and some on & off bluettoth, no 4g, no wifi, vibrate or silence, screen off in 2min, no live wallpapers = solid 7hrs for me. Results may vary depending on your apps but I stop using memory apps just a fresh install of CleanGB.

Fit on Epic 4g Sprint sph-d700 phone is tight but good. Plus I use Seidio ACTIVE Case for Use with Samsung Epic 4G - Black so it snugs real nice the back cover with battery.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1Y2D6V06D7ZPGDM5F4SF

Anyway www.htcexpress.com delivered quick USPS and even found a coupon to get 10% off so I purchased 2 orders for $62.00 for 4 batteries and 2 charger, one for my girl. I'm good to go when traveling I have my Samsung 2000 mAh in phone and one spare in jean pocket enough to cover me for when I charge at home.

P.S. i used this code OFF10 in the shopping cart under Vouchers and guess what its cheaper by 10% until supplies last or offer ends.

As always Thank You XDA for all of your wonderful forums on ROMs and Themes, hope you can enjoy this Epic battery Review...

***Updated Screenshots as requested***

Peace =)
    Lanboy