Karbonn Mobile A5 & A7 (Android 2.3.6)

A5 or A7

• Total voters
Search This thread

deadlyindian

Sep 17, 2012
guys how can i add my signature to updater-script? while flashing various roms i see the developer's signature and all so im working on a rom for A5, how can i add my signature? o_O?

like ::

By Deadlyindian and all?

Found a way :p

Sent from my A5 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Guys I want to create an updater-script that will help in flashing my rom thru cwm! Any tutorial's out there?

Sent from my A5 using xda premium

rainwalker

Nov 26, 2012
Dhaka
iamrainwalker.wordpress.com
Thank you for your ROM

Thank you very much for your stable rom.

Baseband updating was a pain, i had to re install xp again. I have upgraded my Symphony w25 with your nand backup, working awesome. sensors fixed. Gsensor actually works if you turn it on from the settings > Display. ;)

I am working on the rom, cooking it to make more fast and smooth. Dalvik catch is a huge problem, it's taking around 95MB :eek:, however i have made a small script to copy dalvik catch to sd card without sd-ext, but it only work temporery, you have to run the script each time after reboot. :silly:

Thanks anyway :)

Sanjay

Aug 24, 2012
Bangalore
www.downloadpit.blogspot.com
Yes ofcourse ,one of my friend rooted this a5+,without taking risk.
I think he rooted this from super one click..you also try with super one click rooter,ot wiit simple my a1 is also rooted by this only..

Hit thanx if i helpd....
Hit thanx

Sent from my Karbonn_A1 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Or else try unlock root(from pc),or z4root or universal androot(from ur handset),u should succesfully root ur mob...

Hit thanx if i helped.
Hit thanx...

Last edited:

deadlyindian

Sep 17, 2012
Yes ofcourse ,one of my friend rooted this a5+,without taking risk.
I think he rooted this from super one click..you also try with super one click rooter,ot wiit simple my a1 is also rooted by this only..

Hit thanx if i helpd....
Hit thanx

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Or else try unlock root(from pc),or z4root or universal androot(from ur handset),u should succesfully root ur mob...

Hit thanx if i helped.
Hit thanx...

is there anyway he can give us the nandroid backup of his stock rom?

coolprateek.kumar

Sep 24, 2012
Bhagalpur
For those of you on gb I've got an amazing rom for you.... High battery backup and stunning visuals... The shut down animation blew my mind
Those who want either thank this post or PM me... Cause I don't think many if a5 users still need a gb rom

Using XDA premium through A5

Last edited:

Midun10

Dec 17, 2012
ROM ICS 4.0.3 LATEST UPDATE (Karbonn A5)

Sir ,, first of all thank you for video tutorials.Now let me know how to install ROM ICS 4.0.3 LATEST UPDATE (Karbonn A5)
On my Karbonn A5 mobile.Please upload a video in your channel:cowboy:..Thank You

GuneetAtwal

Oct 6, 2012
Mohali
OnePlus 7T
[PETITION]against karbonn to release their kernel source.

Hi everyone,
There are 153 active members right now in this thread and i request everyone both Indian and non-Indian members to sign this,and spread this to as many people as possible, for every signature you register an Email will be sent to Karbonn officials. I expect atleast 150 signatures from this thread and i am sure we might get some response from them.If you have more than one account then no problem sign with as many accounts you can.
Here is the link

I want every body to sign this

Rescue our open source Linux Penguin from their cage.
This is going to be under flashlight of XDA News Portal, Phandroid news, Android Police in next few days and a thread on XDA too.

So please sign it and don't ignore it.

Also have a look at official XDA thread and follow the instructions given there:

I have posted a matter which you have to mail to Karbonn in the above thread.
Come on generate an awakening. Rescue our open source Linux Penguin from their cage.
This is going to be under flashlight of XDA News Portal, Phandroid news, Android Police in next few days and a thread on XDA too.
We need in all of 1000 signatures and everyone knows there is much more Karbonn userbase in all of the groups.
So please sign it and don't ignore it.

Also have a look at official XDA thread and follow the instructions given there: DONT IGNORE THIS

Last edited:

ssamal719

Oct 14, 2012
ICS

I have been used the update zinger bread to ICS through your process. But it is not working. And my phone unable to start. Please help me what can I do now. If you wrote this by more describe I thought it is more helpful if it works.

rohithanda

Nov 12, 2012
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for providing such great inputs for rooting, driver installation, rom links and so on...
I am a little confused like every new user. People are discussing about multiple handsets like karbonn a7, a7+, a5, A5+ and spice mi handset and replies run in thousands, so its very difficult to track changes. I have started a page on Wikihow regarding instructions of rooting, installing drivers and custom roms. We can place all the tutorials over there and list all the available roms on that page with know bugs and benchmark results. Further images and video can also be embedded. My exams are on till 28th so I can't devote much time on moving all the instruction there till my exams are over. So, I request all the senior members to copy paste their tutorials on the wikihow page, so that new users don't keep posting same question again and again. It will be easier to find information on a single page instead of 200+ pages. Following is the link to the page. I have pasted instructions of rooting and installing drivers. Similar pages can be started for all the handsets. Edit the url as i can't post links before i post 10 replies.
wwwdotwikihowdotcom/Root-and-Install-Custom-ROM-on-Karbonn-A5-%28K-Touch-W619/E619%29

Top Liked Posts