Santod aicp Rom

Search This thread

key Hole

May 3, 2013
Data does not seem to be working is there anyone else having this problem also?

Sent from my One

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Data works fine for me on it. The problem with most people on cm based builds is the data being real flaky or showing roaming instead of 3g. Update to the latest firmware if you haven't already. Maybe that will help some.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: key Hole

key Hole

May 3, 2013
I am running the latest firmware I will try flashing again and see what happens, I've been busy haven't been able to get back to it thanks for the help. And thank you for fielding a lot of the questions for Santod it is big help to him I'm sure and I do appreciate it... Keep up the good work. Also how do we buy you coffee?

Sent from my One

Reactions: santod040

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Haha I appreciate the gesture. You should send your donation to Santod. He deserves the credit. I just try to help him out where I can so he doesn't have to stop working on stuff to answer questions.

Reactions: santod040

key Hole

May 3, 2013
THX

Haha I appreciate the gesture. You should send your donation to Santod. He deserves the credit. I just try to help him out where I can so he doesn't have to stop working on stuff to answer questions.

I flashed the updated ROM and every thing seems to be working GREAT:).....thanks for the reply and for every thing you and Santod do, I will be watching & reading from the side lines.
KEY HOLE out...........

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Data works fine for me on it. The problem with most people on cm based builds is the data being real flaky or showing roaming instead of 3g. Update to the latest firmware if you haven't already. Maybe that will help some.

I am running the latest firmware I will try flashing again and see what happens, I've been busy haven't been able to get back to it thanks for the help. And thank you for fielding a lot of the questions for Santod it is big help to him I'm sure and I do appreciate it... Keep up the good work. Also how do we buy you coffee?

Sent from my One