FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][MOVED] ICS 4.0.4 BCM RC4.1U2 GSM/CDMA <2012-07-03> (Bravo CM9 HWA)

3,526 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,039

By dk_zero-cool, Recognized Contributor on 21st December 2011, 01:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2011, 08:47 AM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,384

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett55

If you wank, it's it's the same file just signed
ICS-Beta_0.1-0.1.4-signed.zip MD5SUM = 601058EE753187BBD8D57875C492A148
why did not you put the latest version UsbMassStorageToggle ?
net.bexton.android.UsbMassStorageToggle-1.1.1.apk

it's probably better if you don't wank, they say it can make you go blind...
The Following User Says Thank You to beanbean50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beanbean50 Ad-Free

21st December 2011, 09:04 AM |#12  
Flag Durango
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean50

it's probably better if you don't wank, they say it can make you go blind...

LOL
21st December 2011, 10:18 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cannot run busybox_install.sh
ln: /system/bin/acpid: Cannot allocate memory

i get this for all the executables after running from adb or phone busybox_install.sh

any ideeas what i am doing wrong?
21st December 2011, 10:23 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoise-beta

ln: /system/bin/acpid: Cannot allocate memory

i get this for all the executables after running from adb or phone busybox_install.sh

any ideeas what i am doing wrong?

Does not matter. I have fixed the issue and are uploading a new zip right now. Just wait a couple minutes and you will have one that handles this on its own.

EDIT:
Update has been uploaded
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 11:28 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Ehr... Your link is down, DropBox has disabled it. Can you try uploading it to multiupload or something similar? Also, is it right this ROM is for stock HBOOT?
21st December 2011, 11:38 AM |#16  
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.ik

Ehr... Your link is down, DropBox has disabled it. Can you try uploading it to multiupload or something similar? Also, is it right this ROM is for stock HBOOT?

If you read the first post, you would have seen the bold text explaining that a multiupload link was on it's way do to dropbox disabling my public link. You would also see the part where it says that this ROM is trimmed to fit the Data++ hboot

Download link is running again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 12:11 PM |#17  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 1,226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk_zero-cool

If you read the first post, you would have seen the bold text explaining that a multiupload link was on it's way do to dropbox disabling my public link. You would also see the part where it says that this ROM is trimmed to fit the Data++ hboot

Download link is running again.

Thanks for getting the entire process completely automated

I have downloaded the ROM but wont be able to post any feedback until i later becuz i always like adding the filemanager.apk from CM7, makes things alot easier when restoring apps
21st December 2011, 01:46 PM |#18  
Flag Recklinghausen
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Does camera work ? i don´t find the list of not working things
21st December 2011, 01:51 PM |#19  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, a quick question. I just flashed the repacked rom and Titanium backup can't get root privileges..although it says in SU that it has privileges. I'm not a dev so I have no idea if I did anything wrong. I was hoping somebody can help me out.

I removed Mount2sd as you discribed in the first post and flashed DT a2sd without rebooting first. Dalvik on sd-ext (volume problems). Rebooted couple of times...didn't help.

Thnx in advance!
21st December 2011, 02:04 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciWoi

Does camera work ? i don´t find the list of not working things

muhaha...Groundhog Day....
21st December 2011, 02:06 PM |#21  
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatkoimamovic

Hi, a quick question. I just flashed the repacked rom and Titanium backup can't get root privileges..although it says in SU that it has privileges. I'm not a dev so I have no idea if I did anything wrong. I was hoping somebody can help me out.

I removed Mount2sd as you discribed in the first post and flashed DT a2sd without rebooting first. Dalvik on sd-ext (volume problems). Rebooted couple of times...didn't help.

Thnx in advance!

People have had problems with Titanium since the first Alpha release of ICS. Don't know why. I use MyBackup pro which works fine with ICS.

About your sound problems, I can only say to bad. This is exactly the reason why I have set my own script to pre-install. There is nothing but problems with many of the other App2SD scripts. And like I have written in the first post, you remove mounts2sd and you are on your own.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)