FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2][ROM]Mackay OMNI ROM (27-Feb-2014)

5,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
By kasper_h, Recognized Developer on 15th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
17th December 2013, 11:02 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Flag Faro, Portugal
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussam91

Does anybody here use ACTIVE DISPLAY? Does it inflate System UI like it used to in 4.3 ROMs?
Also can someone please tell me how to adjust device vibrations? Thanks.

I haven't noticed anything so far...
 
 
17th December 2013, 11:35 AM |#102  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
how to disable the status bar that is always appear and disappear?
17th December 2013, 11:57 AM |#103  
ajeesh vijayan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
HALO included?
17th December 2013, 12:00 PM |#104  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
I know that Titanium can restore my apps, (never done it before) but will it restore the data of the apps?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
17th December 2013, 12:01 PM |#105  
kasper_h's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeesh vijayan

HALO included?

No, maybe later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kasper_h For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 12:04 PM |#106  
ajeesh vijayan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

I know that Titanium can restore my apps, (never done it before) but will it restore the data of the apps?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

it will restore data too..
17th December 2013, 12:06 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeesh vijayan

it will restore data too..

That means that a backup of my gapps also make at the same time a baclup of the gapps data.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
17th December 2013, 12:24 PM |#108  
kasper_h's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

That means that a backup of my gapps also make at the same time a baclup of the gapps data.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

gapps are stored on system partition. as this partition is wiped during a ROM update, they need to be backupped. the data associated with gapps (or any other system app) is stored in /datadata, which does not get wiped during a ROM update.
17th December 2013, 12:35 PM |#109  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper_h

gapps are stored on system partition. as this partition is wiped during a ROM update, they need to be backupped. the data associated with gapps (or any other system app) is stored in /datadata, which does not get wiped during a ROM update.

Thanks, it's clear now.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
17th December 2013, 01:08 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,308
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper_h

There are many options. CM calc will be default from next build on, as it can be build from source. Update should come later today.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Hello Kasper,
will it contain a working MacKay Settings? Otherwise, do you know how I can make the navbar setting persistent across reboots?
17th December 2013, 01:34 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey kasper, there's a bug I'd like to report - I'm having a problem with USB storage mount - it doesn't mount the external SD. Internal mounts and works.
Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes