FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][WWE][06.09.2008]Touch Surface Roms 6.10.SP0.02[ONLINE]

5,326 posts
Thanks Meter: 147
 
By Noonski, Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus on 4th August 2008, 11:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th September 2008, 11:18 PM |#191  
havocnl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tilburg
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski

I also have that feeling with the 05 version (but i also changed to 4mbPP so bad material to compare)


Just did a test with Dutch Keyboard files on SD card for the HTC keyboard..

And it works..

If i'm correct the main reason people want language versions is because of the T9 support (Interface doesn't seem to be the issue)

So i'm testing a Universal solution first for the HTC keybaord then i need to check the regular Keyboard.(i once had a tweak that allowed to save your words to SD to)

As for the Piranhe post.

That's for the enlarged Start menu. I am already using a newer version from the Touch Pro.

The enlarged Titlebar uses two Manilla files that i have also cooked but it doesn't read them.
The Startmenu works fine in QVGA it's the title bar that isn't looking as it should.


Now trying to fix it so it uses normal Qwerty lay out instead of Danish.


This has been mentioned before and answered and the solution has ben confirmed.

Any idea on the drain?

Okej looking forward to see the keyboard changes, let me know when you have another nightly i can test..

And i see you are very busy with uhm... everything from manilla 2d to touch surface to scratching you.... cat
 
 
13th September 2008, 11:44 PM |#192  
Noonski's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocnl

Any idea on the drain?

Okej looking forward to see the keyboard changes, let me know when you have another nightly i can test..

And i see you are very busy with uhm... everything from manilla 2d to touch surface to scratching you.... cat

At The Monet Nightlies are all Manilla2D as otherwise i can't check the Packages and make the Cab's.
13th September 2008, 11:56 PM |#193  
havocnl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tilburg
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski

At The Monet Nightlies are all Manilla2D as otherwise i can't check the Packages and make the Cab's.

Take you time, i still have an apartment to paint. And some lectures to prepare to give to my students next week so.... no time for new tests (damn addiction )
14th September 2008, 12:33 AM |#194  
Noonski's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocnl

Take you time, i still have an apartment to paint. And some lectures to prepare to give to my students next week so.... no time for new tests (damn addiction )

Just Cheat with the Lectures, Teach them something about Reverse Engineering
14th September 2008, 04:37 PM |#195  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
i am waiting noonski for any rom updates ever thinked of adding manilla or making an ultra light rom of touch surface
14th September 2008, 05:44 PM |#196  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
your om is the BEST
its about a month that i have tested a lot of roms and surface is the BEST....please make a surface clean without these mortbuttom and without any programs i really need it..PLEaASE
14th September 2008, 06:04 PM |#197  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahelsoosoo

its about a month that i have tested a lot of roms and surface is the BEST....please make a surface clean without these mortbuttom and without any programs i really need it..PLEaASE


i want it too would be the best

i dont know what is the use of mort buttons by the way but i dont use it
15th September 2008, 11:04 AM |#198  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski

New 03 and 04 builds seem to also work with threaded SMS and have the missing Menu Item. When the Beta Testers are happy with it (and the font size, enlarged Title Bar and Start Up Sound)
(will Change the Start Up Sound and maybe the Start Up Screen to Personlalized parts just like the Favourite Icon, but it's up for discussion)

TNX

I have removed your Imei for your own security.



Can You Elaborate on this?


Well...for example...when I press the Office button... the process is loaded...I can see instead of Start...(right-top corner) it right Office.....but the screen itself does not load....

This could happen with other similar screens as well.... sometimes even when I press the New button (down left).

Any explanation or solution for that??

Thanks in advance.
15th September 2008, 01:43 PM |#199  
Noonski's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebomber

i am waiting noonski for any rom updates ever thinked of adding manilla or making an ultra light rom of touch surface


I like you,

So I'l Be Nice.

But read the first 100 Posts of the Manila 2 D Thread
15th September 2008, 01:46 PM |#200  
Noonski's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrillos

Well...for example...when I press the Office button... the process is loaded...I can see instead of Start...(right-top corner) it right Office.....but the screen itself does not load....

This could happen with other similar screens as well.... sometimes even when I press the New button (down left).

Any explanation or solution for that??

Thanks in advance.

Hate to do this but i have to refer you to MortButtons Page.

This info can help Mort more then me at the moment.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=349598

I Checked this behaviour is also in MortNuttons when not cooked, I'm pretty sure this is not something I can solve.
15th September 2008, 04:55 PM |#201  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
well you mean its beta or that the topic is going nuts of users posting
i swear i never saw something better than manilla i hated the slow thorttle lanucher

any way take your time and think about a lite version maybe dont place manilla but think about a lite version cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes