[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][beryllium] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • IR camera
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • you tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash pie vendor and firmware
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][beryllium] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
abhishek987
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-06-22

Created 2018-10-03
Last Updated 2019-08-08

n0_xQuZe

Sep 6, 2011
Wow already LOS 16 this is incredible, im wondering if the ir face unlock is ever going to be working?

vivek420

Dec 27, 2016
Thanku so much brother ?
I just wanted to ask you that is this rom prerooted ??
If not then what will be the procesure to root this rom

sasi123

May 3, 2015
@abhishek987 Don't hesitate for asking this question to you, why IR sensor is not working in every ROM? we are seeing this problem in all oreo ROMS as well.

But, I Appreciate your great work, I know people are asking too much about LOS16 in our telegram group.

chickentuna

Feb 13, 2012
Wow already LOS 16 this is incredible, im wondering if the ir face unlock is ever going to be working?

@abhishek987 Don't hesitate for asking this question to you, why IR sensor is not working in every ROM? we are seeing this problem in all oreo ROMS as well.

But, I Appreciate your great work, I know people are asking too much about LOS16 in our telegram group.

The cause of IR sensors not working should have been obvious by now. Wanna guess? Yeah Xiaomi proprietary sources. Even custom kernels that's working in MIUI(i.e KAT and extreme revolt kernel) have broken IR sensors.

So yeah IR sensor fix is at the mercy of Xiaomi. For all I know, it will never get fixed. It's up to the POCO team to prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • IR camera
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • you tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash pie vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][beryllium] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-06-22

Created 2018-10-03
    Last Updated 2019-08-08
    Time for update :p

Changelog

• Touch firmware is updated form latest miui 8.11.23 (better touch)
    • ir face unlock is added, right now it uses google face unlock so make sure to flash compatible gapps and it has same behaviour as miui (for opengapps anything above nano variant should do)
    • Lineage upstream

Patch for rom devs :- https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_frameworks_av/+/234980

As usual links are updated in op enjoy
    Time for update :D

Changelog
    • March security patch
    • Fixed boot issues with latest firmware and vendor
    • Performance improvements
    • Touch improvements
    • Lineage Upstream

As you all are aware official builds are rolling out but I will continue to provide unofficial builds till I get to merge outstanding features (per-app thermal and dirac mainly) which diverge this build from official. In op you will be able to find both builds so it will be up-to you to choose a build that suits you I will try to update this build twice a month enjoy :p