13th May 2013, 08:35 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thankyou
thanks, done it , works fine!

1st July 2013, 06:06 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice idea, should save time, LOL, I just put flash on my HD, if I'd have seen this thread earlier it would have been easier and quicker.
The Following User Says Thank You to darknetone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darknetone Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 12:19 PM |#13  

More
adventures of tintin doesn't wrk on nook hd+
I side loaded it' it opens up and then says device isn't compatible. Any suggestions?
13th July 2013, 02:25 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag SLC, UT
Thanks Meter: 234

More
What do you mean by "side loading" because side loading means using ADB to push install apk files. You have to have your nook rooted, and have flashed the zip that gives you the ability to install from unknown sources. If you are trying to flash it, through CWM, that won't work on this tablet. All you have to do is install it as you would any other apk file that you have downloaded no need to "side load"

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app
22nd July 2013, 09:15 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I am getting my hd+ in a week or 2 but this manga reading app will definitely be the first one on for me
http://www.manga-watcher.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Masterface7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Masterface7 Ad-Free
13th March 2014, 12:22 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Useful thread. Can anybody link me a Nook reader apk that runs on CM11 please?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
13th March 2014, 01:45 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3,880

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossk128

Useful thread. Can anybody link me a Nook reader apk that runs on CM11 please?

Have you tried the one available from 1mobile.com?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leapinlar Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 08:26 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Have you tried the one available from 1mobile.com?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

I have now, and it appears to work. I did have to install the 1mobile market app first, but I've since removed it.

Cheers leapinlar, appreciated.

25th June 2014, 09:21 PM |#19  

More
[QUOTE=Masterface7;43845746]I am getting my hd+ in a week or 2 but this manga reading app will definitely be the first one on for me

Does this use any kind of panel view like you would find on comixology

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7

I am getting my hd+ in a week or 2 but this manga reading app will definitely be the first one on for me

Sorry for the repost but i messed up my last one so my question again is does this use a panel view in the manner of comixology
4th July 2014, 06:58 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
[QUOTE=Blergatron9000;53675834]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7

Does this use any kind of panel view like you would find on comixology

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Sorry for the repost but i messed up my last one so my question again is does this use a panel view in the manner of comixology

Hi, I have never used comixology but from what i understand it tries to do specialized zooming from panel to panel as you said, I am not sure if it is preset by the authors or if it tries to use a algorithm to decide it, anyway non of that really matters, no manga watcher just show full pages on screen and you can choose zoom width, zoom height, of zoom page. it also has the option for dual pane in landscape. I will say it is one of the smoothest comic readers i have used almost as good as komik. Again thoughit doesn't do any speical zooming from panel to panel and i honestly think that might be choreographed by a person on comixology.
22nd October 2014, 08:30 AM |#21  

More
I use aldiko premium for ebooks. Loads epub, text, kindle, PDFs. Free version is nice, but I figured give the developers money. Plus you can specify site catalogs if you have anywhere you like to shop.

And it has a crazy amount of customization.

Now if you want the actual Nook app, does the one from Google plat not work for you?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)