HP iPAQ rw6828 WM6.5.5 Build 23529 AND-2 CLEAN
This ROM is fast and stable. I've tried to include M2D 2.0 in the ROM, the build still works great. Quite 'snappy' for me...
I will always made ROM with large Device Storage. Because this will increase our devices' speed and stability.
After the firstboot you'll have about 56 MB of Storage Memory and and at least 25MB of Device Memory. You'll know it when you try it...
I added almost all item from the original 23529 Build... but due to limited storage I removed some packages.
- Microsoft MyPhone Console
- Remote Desktop
- Welcome Center
- Registry tweaks for ClearType mode
- FdcSoft Task Manager - (forgot to remove... very useful for tweaking)
1. Obex driver - unable to send file from the File Explorer
Solution just install 3rd party file management software. try, Resco Explorer, and you'll be able to send to other devices.
2. ddcam.exe - The image were mirrored.
This is the ddcam, not the main camera. The maincamera works very good.
3. If you open Pictures & Videos (pimg.exe), in the folder "\My Documents\My Pictures" you can see a camera icon. Normally, you can use the icon as a shortcut to the device's camera, but it seems not working here.
Quick upgrading guide.
1. Download the ROM file to your computer, and then extract diskimg.nb0 from the RAR file.
2. Copy diskimg.nb0 to miniSD (not larger than 1GB)
3. MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE HAD ENOUGH BATTERY. If you feel hesitant, just do all the next steps with the battery charger plugged in to your device.
4. Insert the miniSD to you device. And TURN ON YOUR DEVICE.
5. While the device is on, do this step. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFTKEYS (button with (-) symbol, placed above the green/call key and red/end call key), and HIT THE RESET BUTTON with Stylus WHILE STILL HOLDING BOTH SOFTKEYS.
6. The next screen will be white, with HP logo at the center of your screen. The upgrade process has started. Wait about 12 (about 8 minutes for flash upgrade and 4 minutes for Cold Boot).
7. At the 8th minutes your device will be rebooted automatically. Wait again for 4 minutes for Cold Boot.
8. Align Screen, set the time, date, and localization... and finished.
9. Reset your device at least once.
And here's the ROM File...
Very big thanks to my sister Adinda, Ardhya, Da_G, helloworld1, and many others...