[Q] [ROM]I need the stock rom for motorola XT300 (Spice)

Search This thread

fabiode34

Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys... I recently flashed wrong boot.img to my phone and now it's dead... but not completely dead.
It at least open the recovey menu and if i plug the phone on usb with the exclamation symbol the RSD Lite detect the phone. :D
The big problem is that i can't find either update.zip or rom in sbf or shx format.

Someone here have that rom? i tried compiling update.zip with an backup of romdump... But without success. :(

clissst

May 21, 2010
www megaupload com/?d=DQDXDFFY

well I found this version but do not know if anger already running on your spice this is a Brazilian updating your possilvelmente mobilicity should be (if I mistake not)

mine too died a few days still do gain compensation, something with the signature updating the sdcard

writes as if by rsd lite my spice not recognized?

Reactions: fabiode34

fabiode34

Aug 4, 2009
THanks! I will download this update and see if it restore my phone.
It's a update that only go to the card and flash in recovery menu or need to flash with rsd lite?

fabiode34

Aug 4, 2009
Sorry for double post.
I tried to flash but no success.
It fails to flash... I think that's because that i don't have the boot partition on my phone, but it boot fine in recovery menu and show the infos on RSD Lite

Here's the log:
Code:
16:04:47,  April 30, 2011
Line: 533
ERROR: Unable to retrieve interface handle.
File: D:\GitProjects2\hdt_windows_flash\flash\code\flashdll\FlashHdlr.cpp
Device ID: 0

Last edited:

marcuac

Jul 24, 2011
Hi All,

I am also in dire need of a stock ROM for my XT300 Spice. Can anyone point to a Canadian (Mobilicity) SBF file, or update.zip?

I have already flashed the Brazilian version but it cannot find the Mobilicity network, it's only finding Rogers, even though I have a Mobilicity SIM. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

marcuac

Jul 24, 2011
After doing some more research today I figured I may not need another ROM. The Brazilian ROM seems just fine BUT it did change the baseband, that's why it's not finding the network anymore.

Still, I have no clue on how to restore or fix the baseband. Can anyone point to a "how-to" and a baseband (modem) image or dump file off a stock Mobilicity Motorola Spice?

Please help!

Dataslycer

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto
Dial *#*#4636#*#* on the phone
Diagnostic/testing screen pops up. Select Phone Information
Scroll down and choose WCDMA only

does that work? just a small tip :p

elf.elf.baby

Mar 2, 2010
what are those baseband versions?

Would you folks mind just posting the various Baseband Versions you're referencing, and whether the particular XT300 is AWS Mobilicity or the rumored 850&1900 AT&T version? My Mobilicity is A309_U3_01.71.0. I am assuming Baseband is the place to look, since the Streak actually SAYS AWS in it, if you have one of those rare birds, but no one seems to know what the non-AWS will say on the Spice XT300.
Thank you.

marcuac

Jul 24, 2011
Would you folks mind just posting the various Baseband Versions you're referencing, and whether the particular XT300 is AWS Mobilicity or the rumored 850&1900 AT&T version? My Mobilicity is A309_U3_01.71.0. I am assuming Baseband is the place to look, since the Streak actually SAYS AWS in it, if you have one of those rare birds, but no one seems to know what the non-AWS will say on the Spice XT300.
Thank you.

Hey,

Do you have an SBF file of your firmware or know how to extract it off the phone?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    www megaupload com/?d=DQDXDFFY

well I found this version but do not know if anger already running on your spice this is a Brazilian updating your possilvelmente mobilicity should be (if I mistake not)

mine too died a few days still do gain compensation, something with the signature updating the sdcard

writes as if by rsd lite my spice not recognized?