Morphology Text Colors for the MOAR ROM!!!

Search This thread

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
Congratulations! That's awesome.

apezasem.jpg

Gv916

Feb 24, 2013
How you get the lockscreen colors to red, or a different color..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I downloaded this file and tried to run but failed.. What did I do wrong.. Sorry I'm a newbie at this stuff..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38352915

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Wrong one this one... Ugh
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38359617

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I downloaded this apk. Removed the 5#5. Now it came up as Touchwiz launcher.. When i click on it, asks if I want to install with package installer, or do I got to move it.. Sorry guys for such silly questions.. But im new to all of this..

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
Gv916 I downloaded this apk. Removed the 5#5. Now it came up as Touchwiz launcher.. When i click on it, asks if I want to install with package installer, or do I got to move it.. Sorry guys for such silly questions.. But im new to all of this..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE]

You have to use root browser and copy the apk and place it in system/apps make sure it says SecLauncher2.apk

apezasem.jpg
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2172504
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116531
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2183853

Reactions: Gv916

Gv916

Feb 24, 2013
Hey ems pilot did you get the royal blue text for moar up?

Gv916

Feb 24, 2013
Take your time, I am grateful for everything you have supplied me with.. congratulations on the new home,and thank you once again for your morphs and addons...

Reactions: reverepats

Gv916

Feb 24, 2013
Will these work for the latest moar 4.0

4.0? Thought 3.0 just came out.. anyways no not yet.. they need to be upgraded to work with the mc3 .... ems pilot has taken some time off for personal reasons... hopefully he will be back soon and get them up and running

KillerofJoy

Jul 27, 2013
Louisville
No more colors

Hows it going? I tried getting some colors from this tread and file host is missing.. I have MOAR vrw 18 running dazednconfuzed's anakonda framework theme.. I have my own morphed theme but wanted some different text colors.. If at all possible could i get a color morph zip in neon green and neon orange.. Whatever along those lines will work..

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
Hows it going? I tried getting some colors from this tread and file host is missing.. I have MOAR vrw 18 running dazednconfuzed's anakonda framework theme.. I have my own morphed theme but wanted some different text colors.. If at all possible could i get a color morph zip in neon green and neon orange.. Whatever along those lines will work..

Umm emspilots been gone a while. The color mods haven't been updated for md4 and I don't think anyone has taken them up to continue these. Sorry

apezasem.jpg

KillerofJoy

Jul 27, 2013
Louisville
Thanks man had no idea.. I will have to see if I can dig around and figure it out myself..lol should be fun.. I am just lazy and love the quickest ways to instant gratification...lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Thebear j koss

Thanks man had no idea.. I will have to see if I can dig around and figure it out myself..lol should be fun.. I am just lazy and love the quickest ways to instant gratification...lol

System apps and some data apps usually pull from framework res. Contacts,phone,and messaging are the other big 3. If you use tw launcher that is the easiest.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Reactions: KillerofJoy

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com

If you can't figure it out, send me your framework-res.apk (via PM) and I will try to AnaKonify it for you.

KillerofJoy

Jul 27, 2013
Louisville
dazednconfuzed help

Thanks man!! Your help is always appreciated. I like your work it's aways the a step up. I'm not knocking others but the attention to detail is awesome. I see a lot of roms and even the coolest ones lack some details that you seem to hit the market on with all your themes. Mainly in the areas of contacts above dialers the images and colors on your themes always match. I have noticed even when I updated my Gmail it stayed inverted as well as when I tried to add a screen image yours stay on dominant. LOL could replace it and have what I want in the pull down bar but because I mashed your theme from sprint to Verizon I'm guess my system apks are mashed up a bit with permissions a little screwy. I need to do some cleaning up before I can figure it out. Give me a day or two to see what's up and if I can't get it I will hit you up on your offer. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

If you can't figure it out, send me your framework-res.apk (via PM) and I will try to AnaKonify it for you.

My frame work is made up from I535VRB MF1, L710VPB MD4, your MD4 from anaconda them, and finally VRB MB1. X posed framework made this possible and after a little read from the thread on here about it is how I learned to mash it up. Through a little hit and miss I got your theme to work. I want the latest version for my phone and the goodness was ported up to 2.0 for Verizon. Guess the guys at Venum didn't want to hassle with Verizon firmware anymore not sure but I bet their are more of us using Verizon than sprint. Morphology makes the MOAR rom sweet as pie and the aroma installer as well. Love theme options but some us still want MOAR..Lol I knew that even though the phones are different makes the hardware is the same and works in the same manner. Plus both rooms use the same kernel. And just so happens you built a MB1 based version so I gave xposed a shot and boom golden.. So it's possible to actually mash to completely different rooms together as long as it's from the hardware from phone to phone. You have xposed framework and use the same kernel for each rom. Give it up for xposed frameworks.

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
My frame work is made up from I535VRB MF1, L710VPB MD4, your MD4 from anaconda them, and finally VRB MB1. X posed framework made this possible and after a little read from the thread on here about it is how I learned to mash it up. Through a little hit and miss I got your theme to work. I want the latest version for my phone and the goodness was ported up to 2.0 for Verizon. Guess the guys at Venum didn't want to hassle with Verizon firmware anymore not sure but I bet their are more of us using Verizon than sprint. Morphology makes the MOAR rom sweet as pie and the aroma installer as well. Love theme options but some us still want MOAR..Lol I knew that even though the phones are different makes the hardware is the same and works in the same manner. Plus both rooms use the same kernel. And just so happens you built a MB1 based version so I gave xposed a shot and boom golden.. So it's possible to actually mash to completely different rooms together as long as it's from the hardware from phone to phone. You have xposed framework and use the same kernel for each rom. Give it up for xposed frameworks.

It's not that the guys at venum didn't want to hassle with Verizon, it's that I'm the only one working on this rom. I barely have time to work on the Sprint version, since that's the phone I have. ThirdCoast may be bringing the rom eventually to Verizon.

Reactions: flashing4fun

Top Liked Posts