how do i disable Balance notification tone

Search This thread

maddyrokieasta

Mar 12, 2013
Indore
hello , someone please help me its very annoying .. whrn i text and call someone after text or call a msg appared balance notification . i have upgraded my device today from ics to jelly bean . In ics - was not facing this kind of problem . and now even on silent mode its sounding and getting balance notification sound pkease help me its annoying like hell .
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Sk.D

Nov 16, 2012
City Of Dreams!!
go to setting then user profile theN GENERAL THEN notification then select silent . PROBLEM SOLVED.

DONT FORGET TO HIT thanxxxx

maddyrokieasta

Mar 12, 2013
Indore
i tried it already but the problem is sound never off even when my device on silent mode .. your solution is helpful .. please some senior member help

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

S

SuperDroid-BOND

i tried it already but the problem is sound never off even when my device on silent mode .. your solution is helpful .. please some senior member help

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Download any volume control app from play store and then alter the system sounds....
The USSD command(flash message) sounds are due to system volumes. You can't alter it through settings or engineer mode. So please do that and PM me if it not helps you, but if it helps then see below....:p:p:p

Hit Thanks Instead of Saying It.........
:) :) :)

DrKannadasan

Mar 14, 2013
Chennai
Block USSD messages

hello , someone please help me its very annoying .. whrn i text and call someone after text or call a msg appared balance notification . i have upgraded my device today from ics to jelly bean . In ics - was not facing this kind of problem . and now even on silent mode its sounding and getting balance notification sound pkease help me its annoying like hell .

Download this app from play and write "SMS" or "remaining" in the substring match, you will never get USSD messages with those words...IF you wanna see the blocked messages for knowing balance, to the app and see in the LASt 25 blocked messages log...Hope this helps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melkote.quietbalance&hl=en :laugh:

Hit thanks if helped!

sohojmanush

Sep 26, 2011
Dhaka
Download this app from play and write "SMS" or "remaining" in the substring match, you will never get USSD messages with those words...IF you wanna see the blocked messages for knowing balance, to the app and see in the LASt 25 blocked messages log...Hope this helps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melkote.quietbalance&hl=en :laugh:

Hit thanks if helped!
after 4.2.2 its not working from the dev :( it sucks..operator's are not willing to shut it down...can anyone trace the string with a logcat?

Jul 23, 2013
Simple and funny sollution it worked for me...
When u get ballance message after call ot txt jus reduce the volume instantly by using volume key,you should do it instantly wen u get ussd message...

DrKannadasan

Mar 14, 2013
Chennai
When u get ballance message after call ot txt jus reduce the volume instantly by using volume key,you should do it instantly wen u get ussd message...

That reduces the media volume, thats y the USSD messages get muted,
Thats a temporary solution tough.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

will try and update :D thnx

edit:doesnt work :(

Google changed the API for USSD, thats y USSD blocker or the Xposed module doesnt work in 4.2.2.
I'm sick of airtel pop ups too :(
Only solution is:
*Temporary- reduce media volume to 0
*Somewhat permanent- Make the default notification as "Silent" in Audio settings and keep the desired notification in the desired apps, say Whatsapp, Messaging, etc

Hope this helps :good:

Reactions: sohojmanush

sohojmanush

Sep 26, 2011
Dhaka

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Google changed the API for USSD, thats y USSD blocker or the Xposed module doesnt work in 4.2.2.
Only solution is:
*Somewhat permanent- Make the default notification as "Silent" in Audio settings and keep the desired notification in the desired apps, say Whatsapp, Messaging, etc

annoying part is that whatever I do,it just pop ups a notification and I have to press "OK"

DrKannadasan

Mar 14, 2013
Chennai
annoying part is that whatever I do,it just pop ups a notification and I have to press "OK"

This is one of the two reasons why i came back to 4.2.1, the other one being "Cannot use 3G in both sims"
"QUIET BALANCE" app works well till 4.2.1 and not from 4.2.2 onwards.
Many users have reported that the Xposed module "Ussd blocker" works well till 4.4 kitkat, but it did not work for me in both 4.2.2 and 4.2.1.

For now, i'm happy with 4.2.1 Jellybean "MicroNexus" ROM and Ouiet balance app.
Airtel pushes atleast 200 ussd popups everyday.:silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after 4.2.2 its not working from the dev :( it sucks..operator's are not willing to shut it down...can anyone trace the string with a logcat?

Well, then Try "Xposed framework"
    Install the Xposed app, in download section You can see "USSD blocker" module,Use that module, that will work with 4.2.2 i reckon...
    Hit thanks if that works :cyclops: :good:

will try and update :D thnx

edit:doesnt work :(

Only solution is: