[[MOD]] Custom carrier logo´s deodex Rom's ((flashable zip))

Search This thread

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Esto podria jalar en la note 2 d t mobile? >.>

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

"Where you think she at when she ain't with you?"...

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Dont really know if it is. Im using JM12. Ill ask in in the rom thread about it thanks :).

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx
I used the systemui.apk that you posted earlier and it worked like a charm. But I lost a lot of rom features.. :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367371149608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367371149608.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 467

demolutioner

Apr 10, 2013
SystemUI.apk Stock, no extra modifications. Only change of line so that it appears the logo. 1ºpost

XXDMB4
XXDMB5
XXDMB6

I hope to work you.

On rise..

can i ask for a favor??? instead of giving info's to everyone separately, can you make a video and upload it in YouTube if its not a trouble, it will be the perfect solution cause we can see the steps that you follow and do exactly the same, sorry for asking that but i don't have a clue how to flash a zip and i don't know if it is easier to make a custom logo with flashing a zip or like you do it with the systemUI? that's why i ask for a video with the simplest solution so everyone could see it and do it their self, IF you have time to do it of course :angel: :D

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx
[/COLOR]

hi can i ask you something?how did you change the battery icon on the status bar???

I used root explorer to rename the apk to zip. Then I extracted. Then I replaced the battery icons with some other icons in another rom. re-zip, rename to apk, then replaced the apk located in the system files, changed the permissions and restarted....

Mar 2, 2014
carrier_logo.

Good day to you Sir. I have a little request to you, can you make me a carrier logo? I send you my systemui and the logo to the top left. Thank you very much Sir in advance. :angel::angel::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!!

I bring this guide to display the custom logo, we must do the following:

- Navigate to your decompiled SystemUI folder and go to /res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
    and change.

Code:
     <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
                <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

to

Code:
     <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
                <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

and tw_stat_notify_operator_logo we replace the image you want.

We return to compile SystemUI.apk and we put on the phone and ready to assign permissions.

Screenshot_2013-04-09-16-11-26.jpg

Tested on my Rom Energy Bean 4.1.2 Galaxy Note N7000

I´m sorry my bad english.. :good:

SystemUI.apk Stock, no extra modifications. Only change of line so that it appears the logo

XXDMB4
    XXDMB5
    XXDMB6

Flashable Zip: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/85l2rfu0q180il2/Avb5SqwYOY
    then i hope u can help me tomorrow
    thanks a lot

Try and tell me if it worked

https://mega.co.nz/#F!sFVhVbaK!AO5s92VGbP0onAJXFP9AFA

Is it work for only for those 3 base band.

I using
    Base band - N7100UBDMB1
    Kernel - 3.031 - Adam-2.2.1+

here i attach my systemUI.APK
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aurgeyyubagc7p3/SystemUI.apk

Thanks for your immediate respons..

Try and tell me if it worked

https://mega.co.nz/#F!cc9DEDDY!ftHVjHwXtbdCxFQLTI4roQ
    why dont you provide a flashable zip where everyone can insert their logo of choice
    that would be much easier

In a while I upload :thumbup:
    Esto podria jalar en la note 2 d t mobile? >.>

if your rom is deoxed i think thats it should work
    Porque privado
    Es prohibido hablar español aca

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

Mas o menos.. suelen llamar la atencion.