[Theme/Mod][114][Custom 1% Battery][V1]

Search This thread

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Already thanked as promised. And now another matter. I have a nice icon wifi, clock signal and airplane mode. I wanted to paste it on your own but do not manage to. I still have bootlop. I do not know where to paste. I tried to folder res / drawable-hdpi and xhdpi but fails. Earlier, as I had it modified the Xperia Neo SystemUl but here at Android 4.3 does not, I, I do not know why.
Request if you could paste the attached icons to those above and do not have time to tell it where to paste it, okay?

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
I do not know where to paste. I tried to folder res / drawable-hdpi and xhdpi but fails.
Extract any apk and browse the drawable- folders as that way you'll start to learn and understand where images go, then when you've found, edited and replaced them, simple drag and drop them back in to the correct folders in the apk and use "store" as the compression method. :)

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
Already thanked as promised. And now another matter. I have a nice icon wifi, clock signal and airplane mode. I wanted to paste it on your own but do not manage to. I still have bootlop. I do not know where to paste. I tried to folder res / drawable-hdpi and xhdpi but fails. Earlier, as I had it modified the Xperia Neo SystemUl but here at Android 4.3 does not, I, I do not know why.
Request if you could paste the attached icons to those above and do not have time to tell it where to paste it, okay?

Ok will do it for you in about 30min need to resize and add to xhdpi because them PNG files are hdpi that's why resizing is needed

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact ;)

Last edited:

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
"Extract any apk and browse the drawable- folders as that way you'll start to learn and understand where images go, then when you've found, edited and replaced them, simple drag and drop them back in to the correct folders in the apk and use "store" as the compression method"

I know that drag and drop it already because I have made with success on the Xperia Neo but the signal and wifi icons are in several different folders. I do not know who it is to be a folder and even swapped icons in all folders, and so it was bootlop.I compressed a folder on my phone using Rootexplorer. I do not know what it means to "store" as a method kompresi. Where is the" store"?"

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ok will do it for you in about 30min need to resize and add to xhdpi because them PNG files are hdpi that's why resizing is needed

Super! So here is the cause of me did not succeed. I think that the name changed to icons already on the right. It will be easier for you

Last edited:

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
I know that drag and drop it already because I have made with success on the Xperia Neo but the signal and wifi icons are in several different folders. I do not know who it is to be a folder and even swapped icons in all folders, and so it was bootlop.I compressed a folder on my phone using Rootexplorer. I do not know what it means to "store" as a method kompresi. Where is the" store"?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Super! So here is the cause of me did not succeed. I think that the name changed to icons already on the right. It will be easier for you

Most of the icon names for battery, signel are mainly and same across the android devices sometimes a name change maybe needed but will look at the icons soon

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
but the signal and wifi icons are in several different folders.
For me they're all in drawable-xhdpi:confused: If you're trying to mod on the Phone then maybe that's the issue, I use WinRar which gives you the option to choose which method of compression to use when dropping files back into the apk.

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
Yeah winrar a way and also 7zip is pretty easy too if you don't wanna decompile apks all the time, just highlight edited or selected files from the folder your editing from. Then drop into the window of the zip that the file is located

Reactions: 1jkan

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Sam I tried to change the icon size using the Paint program but lost their transparency of icons ... and bootlop

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Still have a question. How do you use this program FastStone Photo Resizer is as zooming icons? As a percentage or in pixels?:confused:

Top Liked Posts