Xposed LED Control

Search This thread
Anyone have any experience with this? I would like to set my notifications to being the same color, I'm not much for differentiating, I'm looking into this, I read LF is pretty good, however I read it can destroy a battery life, and I'd like to stick with modules for now, I've probably grown prejudiced since I went rooted along with xposed lol. Any input would be great. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yurividal

May 3, 2008
London
I have been using this Module on my i9505 since the first version.
It works REALLY nice, and i was considering buying the full version.
Unfortunatelly, developer @MohammadAG seems to have stoped developing it, or maybe he is busy.
The app has some bugs. (it still does not work with Gmail, and also causes weird bugs if you try to use it on Phone app, to notify missed calls)

It would be awesome if the development coninued. The dev could add an option for multiple notifications, since right now, it only flashes the collor of the last received notification.

Anyways, i use it for Whatsapp (green) , Snapchat (yellow) and Facebook (Blue). Give it a try.

MohammadAG

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2009
Jerusalem
mohammadag.xceleo.org
I haven't stopped developing it, it's changing into Xposed Notification Control next, you'll be able to set custom vibration patterns and different priorities.

However, I still haven't made a proper announcement thread.

I just have 3 modules that I've been working on for a while, so it may take time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

yurividal

May 3, 2008
London
I haven't stopped developing it, it's changing into Xposed Notification Control next, you'll be able to set custom vibration patterns and different priorities.

However, I still haven't made a proper announcement thread.

I just have 3 modules that I've been working on for a while, so it may take time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Wow! That is GREAT news! Cant wait for it! Once again, congratulations for your awesome work! Keep it up, and count on me if you need any files, or even a tester. (I remember your access to Samsung Device was hard, so i can help test on my i9505 if you need).

Good to hear from you.

foggyflute

Dec 13, 2008
HCMC
My phone have both Gmail and SMS blinking green, so I change sms led to blue... and when I get SMS, after the first blink (which is as blue as I want), it get back to green right away. Any idea? See nothing interesting in xposed log since it worked, but got override by phone led blinking setting.

Using stock-based 4.0.4 Sony rom.

mbze430

Feb 28, 2007
Southeast Missouri
any development on Xposed Notification Control or Xposed LED?

Is there a way to control the LED color of Low Battery, Charging and Full Battery?