[Q] Multiple Website Shortcuts in 1 Folder

Search This thread

AudioAuditor

Sep 27, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2682391

The above post may be answering my question in the negative, but to be certain, I thought that I would ask.

Is it possible to create a folder that contains the shortcuts to multiple websites and their names?

I frequent 15-20 websites that are hobby related. I would love to create a folder with the hobby name that houses these website shortcuts. Perhaps that ability is already available or a work-around will allow me to to that very thing, but if there is, it's alluding me.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

The above post may be answering my question in the negative, but to be certain, I thought that I would ask.

Is it possible to create a folder that contains the shortcuts to multiple websites and their names?

I frequent 15-20 websites that are hobby related. I would love to create a folder with the hobby name that houses these website shortcuts. Perhaps that ability is already available or a work-around will allow me to to that very thing, but if there is, it's alluding me.

Hi, try this:

1. Long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Shortcuts - Bookmark (make sure that you've added these websites as bookmarks, either on your phone or PC, it will be linked to Chrome).
2. Select a bookmark, it will now be added on your homescreen.
3. Repeat the process, and now you can drag bookmarks on top of each other to create a folder.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: AudioAuditor

AudioAuditor

Sep 27, 2012
Hi, try this:

1. Long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Shortcuts - Bookmark (make sure that you've added these websites as bookmarks, either on your phone or PC, it will be linked to Chrome).
3. Repeat the process, and now you can drag bookmarks on top of each other to create a folder.

Too Easy (Worked as Instructed)!

Thanks,

-Mike

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, try this: