[MODS][AROMA][24/04][ABANDONED]LC Mod Pack For HTC One X v3.2.0

Search This thread

bmwessen

Jan 18, 2009
Neuss
On Version 3.2 i think there is a Bug in the Advanced Power menue when you choose restart you can Not choose an optionn like recovery or bootloader

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

knightrocker

Oct 31, 2010
Bangalore
Thanks a lot :D loving the walkaway font, razr boot animation and menu button mod :D:D:D

Definitely gonna use this from now on...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

bmwessen

Jan 18, 2009
Neuss
Is it possible to add the Lower Brightness mod from j4n87? As an Option?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

leventccc

Jan 31, 2011
Istanbul
Abandoned

Project Abandoned Guys. j4n87 don't want to share the leedroid tweaks :( , and I think he is right. I will no more update this mod pack. Maybe later I will make "something different" for this device. But not soon. Still thanks for supporting me guys :) !

Reactions: tolu_en

Giblet-dono

Mar 24, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus Nord
Project Abandoned Guys. j4n87 don't want to share the leedroid tweaks :( , and I think he is right. I will no more update this mod pack. Maybe later I will make "something different" for this device. But not soon. Still thanks for supporting me guys :) !

Hmm, can you tell us what has happened, I just joined the One X forces, and have no idea what has been going on here..
So if you could clarify to us new users why you are abondonning the project, and why J4N87 is also abandonning his project?

Thanks in advance

knightrocker

Oct 31, 2010
Bangalore
Hmm, can you tell us what has happened, I just joined the One X forces, and have no idea what has been going on here..
So if you could clarify to us new users why you are abondonning the project, and why J4N87 is also abandonning his project?

Thanks in advance

Well Jan got together a team and is working on his own rom instead of just tweaks... The tweaks will be available for kang but only after his rom releases... So lev is abandoning his mod too cuz Jan won't share...

hadinz

Oct 30, 2006
Auckland
The download link is not working. Wondering if anyone could make a mirror?

Top Liked Posts