[ROM][AOKP JB 4.1.2][01-25-13] Dark Glass ONE 0.2 [NATIVESD][DATAONEXT][BEATS AUDIO]

Search This thread

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
Yes,red about it but never tried it,need someone to guide me step by step :D

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app

hachi-roku

Mar 25, 2010
Kingston 16Gb class 4

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

With class 4 your rom is laggy, for me at least class 6 if you want flash nand with data sdext

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

I tried with several cables,and on 4 different PCs,and it's always the same:
I connect the phone via usb cable, tick "connect mass storage", phone is connecting and boom, reboots by itself.I leave it to boot,then tick "mass storage" again and after a couple of minutes it's connected.Exactly the same thing happened on Pacman v1.2. Now,if I want to transfer files to my sd card, I shut the phone down,take out the sd card and put it in the card reader,transfer my files and then put it back.It's faster for me,cause rebooting while connected takes a while.Also,after rebooting while connected,it tells me that couple of processes had stopped and their icons are lost,replaced by generic android system icons.It comes back to it's regular icons after 5-10 mins.Like I said,everything exactly the same like on Pacman (never happened before on other roms).
Also,the well known issue with low/muted notifications,which is solved exactly the same way like I did on Pacman rom.Comparing those two,since I was using Pacman for a while,is that Pacman seems more smooth and stable,but I will give some time to this rom to be sure.
Thanks to developers for their hard work!

I think this situation maybe from your system partition, try increase your system partition little bit around 200mb

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: Lincoln357

ngochoangimsat

Mar 2, 2007
The best rom for battery

I have installed this rom on nativeSD. Battery with 5 days of standby! So far better than origine Rom WM6.5 (2,5 days). Thank you very much

ngochoangimsat

Mar 2, 2007
5 days of standby reallyyyy.... amazing, wahnsinn

I confirmed that 5 days of standby. Therefore some error with camera, I still use this Rom. Love it.
When play youtube the battery also very good.
This is 4days and 14h with some call and searching the website
Screenshot_2013-03-14-04-15-01.png

Last edited:

delphiage

Mar 23, 2010
I can confirm about the battery life. I'm on third day and my phone has 48% battery left, is incredible!!!!

velvetdolphin

Jul 6, 2008
This happens to be one of the better more stable JB Roms out there. No major issues, smooth and fast.
One small niggling bug on the sound though - dunno is it's just hw issue or ROM issue. When listening to music and I get an incoming call, music volume gets reduced over the ringtone - that's fine. But after ending the call, the music volume still remains soft even though the settings show that its set to max. I've got to manually adjust the volume bar again to get the desired volume.

Other than that - kudos to Dev for such a great ROM.

Top Liked Posts