[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2015, 04:02 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy It restart my tablet
Hi, why scr restart my tablet? When I use it on my phone it works fine, but on my tablet get restarted after 1 minute, the only solution is when I scroll down the notification bar but when i don't do it, well it restart my tablet, my tablet is a samsung galaxy tab III sm-t310.
Thanks for any help.

15th June 2015, 03:47 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you very much
16th June 2015, 03:05 AM |#514  
Flag Fresno
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
SELinux enforcing galaxy s4 at&t
I need SELinux on enforcing because on oc3 it does not allow SELinux to be permissive.

Galaxy S4 i337
Lollipop 5.0.1
OC3
Stock rooted
17th June 2015, 12:00 PM |#515  

More
I can't use SCR screen recorder anymore
i can't use SCR screen recorder anymore when it's on internal audio recording. I have a rooted galaxy tab s sm-t700 tablet . This is due to SElinus set to enforcing. In the name of all users of this splendid app, i have to ask the creator of SCR screen recorder, to, please, make this app work with internal audio recording, with selinux set to enforcing. You, iwo banas, mentioned you can do this. Please, please, do it.

Huge thanks if you will do it, and then i will donate the price of this app for the third time.
17th June 2015, 12:09 PM |#516  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duilio Patiño

This looks familiar... But from where?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nrecorder.free

Nah... AZ Screen Recorder just ripped of the UI/UX of SCR.
They codded the app from scratch for Lollipop.
Initially they didn't get quite a few things right but I guess they had enough time to fix it by now.
17th June 2015, 12:13 PM |#517  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adisorx

i can't use SCR screen recorder anymore when it's on internal audio recording. I have a rooted galaxy tab s sm-t700 tablet . This is due to SElinus set to enforcing.

Did you get the hard-install warning dialog (asking about the modification of system partition)? What's error exactly are you getting?
Recently I haven't got time to work on SCR but I should have some time to look into it this or next week.
17th June 2015, 12:35 PM |#518  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiefan48

Hey there. I love the screen recorder app, but i am even more in love with the SCR Broadcaster app. Unfortunately as we all know it isnt on the play store anymore

If you're running Lollipop you may be interested in Gusher the new broadcasting app just published by my friends.
17th June 2015, 01:54 PM |#519  

More
Hello Iwobanas,

I've a little trouble. My settings doesn't seem to be persistent. They revert to default values...
The mic setting in parameters list doesn't always reflect the choice made in the mic options list.
I cannot remember, if I had this problem with the PRO version from PlayStore.

Fred
17th June 2015, 02:11 PM |#520  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_pitoizet

My settings doesn't seem to be persistent. They revert to default values...
The mic setting in parameters list doesn't always reflect the choice made in the mic options list.

Does the problem only affect Audio source settings or other settings as well?
Audio source is intentionally reset to Mute (and information dialog is displayed) after Android audio subsuctem crash/restart.
It's meant to prevent destabilising system in case of incompatible audio driver.
17th June 2015, 02:34 PM |#521  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwobanas

Did you get the hard-install warning dialog (asking about the modification of system partition)? What's error exactly are you getting?
Recently I haven't got time to work on SCR but I should have some time to look into it this or next week.

I attached a screenshot of my error when i try to record with internal audio recording selected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-17-15-25-58.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	3366746  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)