Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

reinaldistic

May 3, 2011
How about if you want tethering, you pay for it and do it legally. Sprint will be seriously cracking down on unauthorized tethering with the new Network Vision network controls.

they can't do that. verizon just lost a law suit about cracking down on tethering with third party apps. that sets judicial precedence in the us so that no carrier can mess with that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

oRAirwolf

they can't do that. verizon just lost a law suit about cracking down on tethering with third party apps. that sets judicial precedence in the us so that no carrier can mess with that

Different circumstances. Verizon agreed to let people do whatever they want with their phones if they were to be allowed to buy part of the 700mhz spectrum. That included being able to tether for free. Sprint doesn't have to do that.

Reactions: jefbal99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How about if you want tethering, you pay for it and do it legally. Sprint will be seriously cracking down on unauthorized tethering with the new Network Vision network controls.
    I don't use my data that much, maybe about 2GB a month, but I still hate the fact that every company want to charge for tier pricing. But the idea of the company able to charge for the service it doesn't do anything is insane. Sure if you want to let the company do so then go ahead, but then if you can do it yourself, then it become self service and you shouldn't have to pay. This is like they should be able to charge extra a month if you let you friend borrow your phone to make a call or to use 3rd party headset. Majority of people don't actually share the bandwidth with other people but rather to use the data of themself on another device.

Different circumstances. Verizon agreed to let people do whatever they want with their phones if they were to be allowed to buy part of the 700mhz spectrum. That included being able to tether for free. Sprint doesn't have to do that.