FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OTA Update available now with Android 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1, next Jelly Bean & Sense 4+ ?

465 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By surfer1000, Senior Member on 18th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
18th June 2012, 03:12 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1,861

More
Great that they fixed the menu button.

18th June 2012, 04:02 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm no expert when it comes to rooting and installing ROMs, but I'm running the CoreDroid ROM. If I want the OTA update, do I have to flash an RUU ROM from here, download and install the update, then flash the latest version of CoreDroid?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
18th June 2012, 04:20 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northantrim

I'm no expert when it comes to rooting and installing ROMs, but I'm running the CoreDroid ROM. If I want the OTA update, do I have to flash an RUU ROM from here, download and install the update, then flash the latest version of CoreDroid?

Basically mate
The Following User Says Thank You to det66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift det66 Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 04:22 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
This is the update i have been waiting for & hearing rumors of, looks like some review sites are going to have to re evaluate their findings too.
18th June 2012, 05:00 PM |#25  
Flag cardiff
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

There is no official word on when the update will be released to unlocked devices but hopefully it should be within the next fortnight.

Article was posted June 15th so any time
18th June 2012, 05:01 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Running the arhd 7.0.0 Rom and loving it! Good to see that they included the menu button tweak.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
18th June 2012, 05:47 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Or just wait till the ROM's are updated. Much easier
18th June 2012, 06:44 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 387

More
what a joy running maximus v2, now with Franco kernel but stock might even be smoother. scrolling, opening the tray and switching homescreens seems much much improved and smoother.
18th June 2012, 06:44 PM |#29  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,228

More
Also running ARHD its good, the new base overall works well and things seems to be faster and smoother overall. Phone wakes up quickly, the new radio works well and the battery drain is slower than previous stock kernels but this is totally user dependant. At least they seem to be heading in the right direction, the menu button needs a bit of tweaking but it works well. And good to see them included it in a stock rom. Now we need further sense optimisation and a 3.X kernel and some improvement in the video recording and it'll be perfect. The screen also seems brighter than before.

18th June 2012, 06:52 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 306

More
I'm still awaiting for my One X to arrive and I have seen that odd menu button drawn on screen, what have they done with it in the newest update? Can someone please UL a pic or describe it, please.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
18th June 2012, 06:54 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 387

More
you can now map menu to recent apps.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread