FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OTA Update available now with Android 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1, next Jelly Bean & Sense 4+ ?

465 posts
Thanks Meter: 58
 
By surfer1000, Senior Member on 18th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th July 2012, 02:55 PM |#501  
Asheel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckank

Yep it was...

How big was the file?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
 
 
19th July 2012, 02:56 PM |#502  
EddyOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,043
 
More
New radio I see...take it it's still 4.0.3?
19th July 2012, 02:57 PM |#503  
Sckank's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florø
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheel

How big was the file?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app



I think it was 11.84 MB... Wonder what that update was all about...
19th July 2012, 02:58 PM |#504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Looks like only radio version is bumped?!?
19th July 2012, 02:59 PM |#505  
Sckank's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florø
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

New radio I see...take it it's still 4.0.3?



Still 4.0.3 :-\
19th July 2012, 03:00 PM |#506  
Sckank's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florø
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdey

Looks like only radio version is bumped?!?

I cannot see anything but the radio indeed...
19th July 2012, 03:12 PM |#507  
hamdir's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,120
 
More
Radio update, this is newer than base 2.05 which was 2.1204.119.17





---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

This could mean we are heading toward JB straight
19th July 2012, 03:14 PM |#508  
violence1907's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

Radio update, this is newer than base 2.05 which was 2.1204.119.17





---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

This could mean we are heading toward JB straight

This is what htc Support told me but he couldnt say when its comming.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2
19th July 2012, 03:16 PM |#509  
hamdir's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by violence1907

This is what htc Support told me but he couldnt say when its comming.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

im pretty sure its on the over drive, this would be typical HTC, always first to rush big updates to maintain "updates" advantage over competitors

Froyo came fast to the classic Desire and GB came fast to the DHD
19th July 2012, 03:22 PM |#510  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

im pretty sure its on the over drive, this would be typical HTC, always first to rush big updates to maintain "updates" advantage over competitors

Froyo came fast to the classic Desire and GB came fast to the DHD

Ship early, ship often.

BTW, Yours might be the first comment I see that sort of complain about updates being quick (I do understand your point about rushing things, but still, that's not a complaint we hear often)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
19th July 2012, 03:28 PM |#511  
hamdir's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsada

Ship early, ship often.

BTW, Yours might be the first comment I see that sort of complain about updates being quick (I do understand your point about rushing things, but still, that's not a complaint we hear often)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

the entire One X launch and its software was rushed and did much damage

the leaked 2.05 cleaned things up massively

i prefer you guys get the clean stable and efficient 2.05 than another rushed mess but i don't think they will mess this up, it will only get better JB + kernel 3.x

HTC will not out 4.0.4 now that 4.1 is in the media's attention, they will not risk a media headline "htc outs 4.0.4 for the One X but where is 4.1"
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes