[ROOT][KITKAT][HONOR 4C] Root, Recovery & Bootloader Unlock by HassanMirza01

Search This thread

HassanMirza01

DESCRIPTION:
Today i found the New Root & Installing Custom Recovery(CWM) in KITKAT surely...
I will Provide correct info and help......All This you are gonna do is At your Own Risk... Damage to your device of any type is at your Own Responsibility,,, Don't point finger at me or I will Just Laugh at you...

PREREQUISITES:
First of all, You should Unlock Bootloader so that on every reboot, Your Root shouldn't damage. You can unlock bootloader by simple procedure...and also enable the USB Debugging from Developers options in settings...

PROCEDURE:
FOR UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER, FOLLOW THIS

Download the Attached PC Software Named "Huawei Product ID Generator" then Extract this zip file...
Now open it, fill all Info in it and select the device Y300-0000... After this, it will Generate a Product ID for your Phone....
Now go to this site Unlocking Code website
Login to this site using your Huawei id which you made in themes store or in huawei cloud!!

Use the Serial Number Written on BACK OF YOUR PHONE..!!

Fill like, samrtphone>Product Model should be "HUAWEI Y300-0000"
then fill all fields and captcha also.. Click Submit and get the UNLOCKING CODE....
you can unlock bootloader wid that code then and root permanently....
After receiving the unlock code, write down the code;

Now go in your 4C's Settings>About Phone.
Then tap on Build number 10 times,,, you will get the Developers options in Last of Settings app. Open Developers option and Turn On the USB DEBUGGING.

Now connect your device to PC in MTP mode and then install the ADB drivers for it....
To install adb drivers correctly, use the Software Adb Driver Installer from here
LINK FOR ADB DRIVER INSTALLER

Full ADB folder is also attached Below.... put this folder in drive C.
Now Direct the cursor on the folder ADB, hold Shift and the right mouse button and choose "Open Command Window";
connect your phone to the PC in the "media device";
at the command prompt prescribe ADB Devices ;
then we write ADB reboot bootloader (the device will reboot mode fastboot);
then typed fastboot oem unlock **************** (where the asterisks replace unlock code);
BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED NOW!!

Now You are Ready to install CWM recovery first.... Download the Root and CWM recovery File from here...
This File Also contain Stock Recovery of Kitkat Rom

4C Root+CWM by HassanMirza01@xda

After this, unzip it and better come again in Fastboot Mode like above as explained, this time, move the recovery file to the adb folder which you want to install.

After that, type fastboot devices to see if your device is correctly attached to PC or Laptop. if yes then type this command in adb to install the Custom Recovery(CWM) in your phone.

fastboot flash recovery cwm.img

Then

fastboot reboot

This will reboot your phone and cwm installed.

Now move the Root.zip file to sd card and using CWM recovery, install it.. and Whoa!

Its done and phone Rooted for sure... wid no bootloop chance..

Now Customize Your Phone Install Viper4Android And Roms Xposed ^_^

If You Want To Stock Recovery After Root Simply Use The Command In Fastboot Mode

fastboot flash recovery stock.img

Then

fastboot reboot

This way, you will have Stock Recovery back.

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

This is Based on Stock Huawei Kernel, Not compiled by Me...

Contributors:
@HassanMirza01

Version Information:
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-28

Created on: 2015-05-29
Last Updated on: 2016-02-19

Attachments

• adbdriver.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 3,464
Last edited:

Srijit

Aug 10, 2015
I flashed the cwm zip .. But now unable to boot in to recovery .. After doing Vol up + power .. Honor title come n nothing happens .. :( :(:confused: Normal booting is fine , just recoverys bricked I think :rolleyes::crying:

Srijit

Aug 10, 2015
Followed all the steps but still not able to boot into cwm .. I have lollipop beta installed .. Is that the problem ? :confused::crying:

kimerika

Apr 18, 2012
PEARL OF THE ORIENT
Today i found the New Root & Installing Custom Recovery(CWM) for sure,,,

First of all, You should Unlock Bootloader so that on every reboot, Your Root shouldn't damage. You can unlock bootloader by simple procedure...and also enable the USB Debugging from Developers options in settings...
Just mail at mobile@huawei.com wid subject that unlock bootloader huawei honor 4c and in mail type all info..like imei, serial no. Product number nd model number...they will send you unlocking code....
download the installer utility ADB and Fastboot and set (if you have them yet);
direct the cursor on the folder ADB, hold Shift and the right mouse button and choose "Open Command Window";
then typed fastboot oem unlock **************** (where the asterisks replace unlock code);

Now You are Ready to install CWM recovery first.... Download the Root and CWM recovery File from here...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0iMDu5QRxNicU1EalpZeHNUR3M/view?usp=sharing

After this, unzip it and better come again in Fastboot Mode like above as explained, this time, move the recovery file to the adb folder which you want to install.

After that, type fastboot devices to see if your device is correctly attached to PC or Laptop. if yes then type this command in adb to install the Custom Recovery(CWM) in your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery_cm.img

Then

fastboot reboot

Now move the Root.zip file to sd card and using CWM recovery, install it.. and Whoa!

If You Want To Stock Recovery After Root Simply Use The Command In Fastboot Mode

fastboot flash recovery recovery_official.img

Then

fastboot reboot

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

Credits: Gizdev site...
where is for lollipop,,

lloco73

Nov 17, 2010
Nelas
tested recovery and cannot made a advanced restore. Tried only system but after selection cannor made it to apply.
Anyone knows how?

lulitha

Dec 30, 2014
Colombo
Hey. Kingo root android application make tempory root your device. After restart mobile. Back to normal

Sent from my CHM-U01 using XDA Forums

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DESCRIPTION:
    Today i found the New Root & Installing Custom Recovery(CWM) in KITKAT surely...
    I will Provide correct info and help......All This you are gonna do is At your Own Risk... Damage to your device of any type is at your Own Responsibility,,, Don't point finger at me or I will Just Laugh at you...

PREREQUISITES:

PROCEDURE:
    FOR UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER, FOLLOW THIS

Download the Attached PC Software Named "Huawei Product ID Generator" then Extract this zip file...
    Now open it, fill all Info in it and select the device Y300-0000... After this, it will Generate a Product ID for your Phone....
    Now go to this site Unlocking Code website
    Login to this site using your Huawei id which you made in themes store or in huawei cloud!!

Use the Serial Number Written on BACK OF YOUR PHONE..!!

Fill like, samrtphone>Product Model should be "HUAWEI Y300-0000"
    then fill all fields and captcha also.. Click Submit and get the UNLOCKING CODE....

Now go in your 4C's Settings>About Phone.
    Then tap on Build number 10 times,,, you will get the Developers options in Last of Settings app. Open Developers option and Turn On the USB DEBUGGING.

Now connect your device to PC in MTP mode and then install the ADB drivers for it....
    To install adb drivers correctly, use the Software Adb Driver Installer from here
    LINK FOR ADB DRIVER INSTALLER

Full ADB folder is also attached Below.... put this folder in drive C.
    Now Direct the cursor on the folder ADB, hold Shift and the right mouse button and choose "Open Command Window";
    BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED NOW!!

This File Also contain Stock Recovery of Kitkat Rom

4C Root+CWM by HassanMirza01@xda

fastboot flash recovery cwm.img

Then

fastboot reboot

fastboot flash recovery stock.img

Then

fastboot reboot

This way, you will have Stock Recovery back.

This is Based on Stock Huawei Kernel, Not compiled by Me...

Contributors:
    @HassanMirza01

Version Information:
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-28

Created on: 2015-05-29
    Last Updated on: 2016-02-19
    Nops... keep pressing vol up for 3 sec then keep power button pressed also untill cwm appears... Dont release keys when logo appear... Release when cwm appears... @Srijit
    @dkdragon i alao tried hard to root B120 Rom... B067 was easily rooted wid Kingroot but B120 wont... You have to use a custom recovery to root your device....
    @inshaalmirza
    Press thanks if i helped you :)
    For those using HuaweiUpdateExtractor_0.9.9.3 please add this xml lines to the end of profiles.xml that's inside HuaweiUpdateExtractor_0.9.9.3 folder. This includes all partitions of our Honor 4C / G Play mini and is tested by me, just select Honor 4c under profiles.

Code:
    	<Profile name="Huawei HONOR 4C/G PLAY MINI" author="carlos Simão">
    	<File type="md5rsa" filetype="signature">MD5RSA.img</File>
        <File type="crc" filetype="checksum">CRC.img</File>
        <File type="mcuimage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p3">MCUIMAGE.img</File>
        <File type="reserved0" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p4">RESERVED0.img</File>
        <File type="fastboot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p5">FASTBOOT.img</File>
    	<File type="modemnvbkup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p6">MODEMNVBKUP.img</File>
    	<File type="nvme" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p7">NVME.img</File>
    	<File type="oeminfo" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p8">OEMINFO.img</File>
    	<File type="splash" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p9">.img</File>
    	<File type="modemnvm1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p10">MODEMNVM1.img</File>
    	<File type="modemnvm2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p11">MODEMNVM2.img</File>
    	<File type="modemnvm3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p12">MODEMNVM3.img</File>
    	<File type="securetystorage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p13">SECURITYSTORAGE.img</File>
    	<File type="3rdmodemnvm" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p14">3RDMODEMNVM.img</File>
    	<File type="3rdmodemnvmBACK" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p15">3RDMODEMNVMBACK.img</File>
        <File type="reserved1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p16">RESERVED1.img</File>
    	<File type="modemlog" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p17">MODEMLOG.img</File>
    	<File type="splash2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p18">SPLASH2.img</File>
    	<File type="misc" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p19">MISC.img</File>
    	<File type="modemreserved" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p20">MODEMRESERVED.img</File>
    	<File type="recovery2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p21">RECOVERY2.img</File>
    	<File type="reserved2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p22">RESERVED2.img</File>
        <File type="teeos" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p23">TEEOS.img</File>
    	<File type="trustfirmware" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p24">TRUSTFIRMWARE.img</File>
    	<File type="sensorhub" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p25">SENSORHUB.img</File>
    	<File type="hifi" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p26">HIFI.img</File>
        <File type="boot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p27">BOOT.img</File>
    	<File type="recovery" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p28">RECOVERY.img</File>
    	<File type="dtimage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p29">DTIMAGE.img</File>
    	<File type="modemimage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p30">MODEMIMAGE.img</File>
        <File type="dsp" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p31">DSP.img</File>
    	<File type="dfx" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p32">DFX.img</File>
        <File type="3rdmodem" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p33">3RDMODEM.img</File>
    	<File type="cache" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p34">CACHE.img</File>
        <File type="hisitest0" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p35">HISITEST0.img</File>
    	<File type="hisitest1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p36">HISITEST1.img</File>
        <File type="hisitest2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p37">HISITEST2.img</File>
    	<File type="system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p38">SYSTEM.img</File>
        <File type="cust" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p39">CUST.img</File>
    	<File type="userdata" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p40">USERDATA.img</File>
        </Profile>