Home Screen Shots

Search This thread

LatinSilEighty

Mar 2, 2009
Well since no one has put this up yet i guess i should start it? Please make this a Sticky Moderator :D

snap20100717_142837.png

Im using ADW.launcher i removed everything possible in the settings, and themed it with ADW.one and am using beautiful widgets for the clock, it looks amazing with the deep blacks because you cant tell where the screen starts and ends :)

Last edited:

LatinSilEighty

Mar 2, 2009
@ acjames hey what app you using to change the font? or is it something you have to push in through a update.zip? and yeah if you download adw.launcher you can basically hide almost everything on the screen, i go for the cleaner look :) i just wish they had more themes out for adw

LatinSilEighty

Mar 2, 2009
Last edited:

Diviance

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2010
@ acjames hey what app you using to change the font? or is it something you have to push in through a update.zip? and yeah if you download adw.launcher you can basically hide almost everything on the screen, i go for the cleaner look :) i just wish they had more themes out for adw

You can change the fonts, and apparently get more, under Settings > Sound and Display > Fonts

crx4xharder

Nov 8, 2009
Pro launcher with some custom icons

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Last edited:

LatinSilEighty

Mar 2, 2009
You can change the font to any .ttf font by changing the name to droid_sans.ttf and adb push it to /system/fonts/

yeah i didn't want to go through all that, i remember messing around with .ttf files when i had my G1 but Ive gotten kind of lazy :D you can also use a app called root explorer and just directly go and replace the .ttf files in the system files. but its kind of cool that they finally decided to implement it in 2.1 or maybe it was Samsung because i dont remember my Nexus having that option

only thing that blows is that a new font cost money :( but its cool none the less

neok44

May 19, 2009
Florida
Well since no one has put this up yet i guess i should start it? Please make this a Sticky Moderator :D

snap20100717_142837.png

Im using ADW.launcher i removed everything possible in the settings, and themed it with ADW.one and am using beautiful widgets for the clock, it looks amazing with the deep blacks because you cant tell where the screen starts and ends :)

couple questions. whered you find the gears WP and what weather icons are you using?

Top Liked Posts