Cases?

Search This thread

shanemono4

Aug 26, 2010
Salt Lake City
I picked up a grey and black "body glove" case from my local T-Mobile store. A quick search on Amazon will bring it up, I can't post links since I'm a "noob."

It's two pieces, one slides up from the bottom and one slides down from the top. Fitment is really nice, and it's got a suede-type liner on the inside. I'd recommend it if you're looking.

mulletcutter

Jun 6, 2010
GA
OnePlus 9 Pro
I picked up a grey and black "body glove" case from my local T-Mobile store. A quick search on Amazon will bring it up, I can't post links since I'm a "noob."

It's two pieces, one slides up from the bottom and one slides down from the top. Fitment is really nice, and it's got a suede-type liner on the inside. I'd recommend it if you're looking.

Just post the link but leave a space between the http:// and address

Nov 12, 2010
Chicago
FWIW, I purchased a horizontal leather pouch and the well-reviewed silicone skin on Amazon that is $4.39 (I can't post links yet). The gel case is excellent, but I have not found a leather case that doesn't look HUGE with the Sensation in it. I'm now searching for a plastic case.

Kellicros

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i'm looking for a slim case, currently have casemate barely there and I love it, my only gripe is that it's a bit tricky getting to the volume rocker, and there probably isn't much protection but I am a careful person anyway.

Any recommendation of a similar case that does better than this?

Kameeeleon

Jan 31, 2012
If you don't mind waiting about 10 days, best bargain I've found IF you want a very thin and minimalistic case WITH Screen protector, here you go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TPU-Silicon...875643?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1c20d468bb

I ordered about a dozen for myself and coworkers. I got them at 1.99 shipped each, but they went up just a bit. For that price, get a few different colors.

Nice, tight fit and all holes are unobstructed and well cut out.

Got one of these and highly recommend them if you're on a budget. Now rolling with a Casemate Barely There now though and it is much thinner though it feels like someone should be able to make an even slimmer case - for example the iPhone Barely There adds much less bulk.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
ive got one of these - http://www.ebay.com/itm/29061393037...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2403wt_1270

I was sceptical at first, but for the price its great :)

I am going to invest in an otterbox but i just wanted some protection from the day i got it.

It looks nice, they come in a range of colours, and it wraps around the phone so the screen never touches a surface.

I wouldnt recommend it if for a permanent case, or if you are a serial phone dropper lol

but for the price you cant expect much more

mulletcutter

Jun 6, 2010
GA
OnePlus 9 Pro
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21478659&postcount=79
I have the clear and black. Clear hard rubber and black tpu. Love the case but hate that the hard rubber can get easily scratched. But I have the clear on and with m white back cover, you can hardly distinguish the scratches.

I seen the smoke and red one, which is nice as well.

just got the aprolink case, its a very nice case, buttons are easy to press, it covers enuff of the front so the screen won't lay flat and for the case to not be in the way.

Kellicros

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I just got my momax icase, looks and feel really good in hands. In comparison to "casemate barely there" case I had before, it feels tougher and covers better. It is slightly thicker than barely there but slimmer than most case that offer such protection, i love it.

Meanwhile, I have also received my capdase alumor jacket, whilst it looks quite good and very simlar to the momax case, I dislike the cold metal feels when holding it in hand, i have also noticed my phone signal becomes unstable when i have it in this alumor case, signal bars went up and down and i finally decided to put it aside.

Top Liked Posts