[Rom]~[UCLF6]~Team Perfection's ICS Objection|07/13|SGSIII|SVoice|Fast|Spiced|RC1

Search This thread
J

Jake_HT

Anyone having good luck with the overclock kernel(s) with this ROM?

ArborRes

Apr 13, 2012
Anyone having good luck with the overclock kernel(s) with this ROM?

I have tried this version (RC1)of ROM for the third time and, as before, it worked fine for a while before it started to lag and hang up again. In between that I tried both available OC kernels and they worked. I am back to UCLF5 backup for now. The H0tw1r3's OC works well with that version also, using SetCPU. Not sure what real advantages the UCLF6 had over 5 anyway.

[Update] The phone actually allows down in performance after OC. Going back to previous state for now. UCLF5 version just rocks! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: tgk20

sdelliott31

Jun 17, 2008
Very well said.

Mine will zoom along like the lf5 version but then it hiccups. then after a few seconds it catches up and I can resume.

I installed startup manager and shut down a few programs from starting up. Also went from 100 apps down to about 65. Trying to see if some of this will help. A little I think.

When I was on lf5, i flashed lf6 modem. There was zero hiccups for the few days i had it. Don't know if this help any. It has to be something in the source???

To lighten the mood a bit. Funny how all of us wanted source to be released and now people having issue and going backwards lol. :)

Sent from the OBJECTIFIED Modified Note. Best Phablet Ever

Reactions: Camaro1LE
Aug 25, 2011
Louisiana
Since UCLF6 this rom became extremely buggy.

I did everything right, wiped cache and dalvik, then wiped data 3 times. Installed rom, busybox then fixed permissions and its extremely buggy. Back button works half the time, freezes alot etc... But no force closes though!

UCLF5 wasnt as buggy as this. Am i alone here?

No You are definitely not alone... I may have to go back to UCLF5 till something gets worked out...I just can't use my phone like this

I love your work appdroid I wish I could donate, but finances are at a lacking right now...thank you for all your hard work

I had froze the sync app and I'm still having quite a bit of lagging....no FC or anything just some stuff stalls (random stuff no pattern I can find)

Last edited:

vdub12

Mar 8, 2011
Easier said then done. That's a lot of work to get that going my friend. I know App could do it. Its just a lengthy process though. Trust me. Im trying to do that now to my rom .:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I just think it would be nice to get a definitive answer on whether or not support for jkay deluxe is at least planed.

1tytesc

Oct 27, 2007
Central, Fl
Added some mods no prob. O/C, clear widgets, llive wallpapers, 15 toggle.
All is well! Many Thanks!
Wipe is key here, I had to wipe 5-6 times to clear old ROM residue.

sdelliott31

Jun 17, 2008
Have the same lagging issues as others.

How do you freeze the app? Which one? This is the first one I heard about this.

I use root explorer and go into system and set permissions to r/o then changed the apks to. Bak. exit and reboot.

On my reboot I noticed that things work fine but still had a stall. Ill keep watching. this want very helpful and others have felt lf5 is better for now. just wanted to share the experiences. Good luck to all.

Sent from the OBJECTIFIED Modified Note. Best Phablet Ever

Ciespi

May 17, 2009
Mid West
Great Work but UCLF5 was more smoother than 6 I've a hiccups and FC too often on UCLF6. THanks anyways will await update.

blackj30

Jun 25, 2012
I also notice that the battery just got better with rc1. I will stick with this rom for now and wait for the new flash if he's developing one now. Tks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Camaro1LE

Jun 7, 2011
I'm running the latest update w/ h0tkernel and I have to say this is the best setup I've every had on any phone. Got 7526 antutu score and no fc great combo u got to check it out!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

vdub12

Mar 8, 2011
For anyone wanting to change where and which buttons show up in the 15 toggle RC1 mod here is a link to a CWM zip for the QuickSettings.apk I threw together. I take no credit for the app, just putting it here for easy access.

The file:

15toggleQuickSet.zip

Enjoy :cool:

This gives close to the same functionality as jkay deluxe. It at least allows you to hide and rearrange the toggles.

Reactions: tazman171

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
This ROM does the job for me except with camera360 app. The stock camera works fine but I don't use it because I think 360 is better. To generalize thus its just an app that happens to fc which is unfortunate for many of us. Other than that issue i m digging this ROM. It do what it do baby.

from my big a$$ phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Perfection's Official ICS Objection UCLF6 For Note

zUhxA.png
    ۞ Make Sure to read ALL three Post! And Follow Direction Step By Step!
    IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE DPI, DON'T ASK ME BECAUSE SOMETHING IS F**KED UP BECAUSE I WON'T HELP YOU!

What the ROM Comes With!​

✔ Some Home made Indian Spices!
    ♣ Debloated
    ♣ Deodexed
    ♣ Zipaligned
    ♣ Att VVM
    ♣ Sip over 3G/4G
    ♣ New Sony Bravia
    ♣ flipboard
    ♣ Svoice
    ♣ added hosts blocking
    ♣ Lag Free
    ♣ Some AOSP love!
    ♣ Audio Improvement Tweaks
    ♣ Speed Tweaks
    ♣ Svox tts
    ♣ samsung tts
    ♣ Shut Down Animation
    ♣ Boot Sound
    ♣ AirDriod
    ♣ Wallpaper Scroll
    ♣ Yellow Pages Removed from Contacts & themed Contacts
    ♣ Tweaks for Perfection
    ♣ JPEG quality raised
    ♣ Tether
    Will add more Once I remember em!

RC1!!
    |\ 15MOD Toggles!
    |\ Extended Power Menu(press restart to see it)>> Thnx Bigfau

Make Sure YOu read all these Post As the Download link is hidden in there somewhere. Hint: Post#2

I request all of you to not tell others or hint them about dload link let them read & find out.

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Video Review! Subscribe for More Rom Reviews!

Credit! No particular order!
    flppjxxx--> Thnx for Base & Kernel.:D
    Designgears
    M&S
    Da_G
    TP
    Seanzscream
    ykk_five
    Bigfau
    All RCs
    And All the Devs!
    Make Sure YOu read this Post As the Download link is hidden in there.
    I request all of you to not tell others or hint them about dload link let them read & find out.

How To Install Video! Subscribe for More Rom Reviews/How To's & To Support Me!

1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CWM RECOVERY **

2) The ROM Will Wipe Your Data!

3) MAKE SURE ROM,KERNELS,WIPE ZIPS ARE ALL IN YOUR SD CARD INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL.

4) REBOOT YOUR PHONE INTO RECOVERY VIA HOLDING POWER + VOLUME UP & DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND DON`T HOLD IT FOR MORE THEN 5 SECONDS.

5) WIPE Data/cache if You want! IT always helps!;)

6) INSTALL ICS Objection ROM WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST TWEAKS & HACKS.

**) Your Phone will Reboot It Self!!

7) YOU WILL COME ACROSS SAMSUNG LOGO AGAIN HANG TIGHT ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO SETTLE THINGS INTO THE STRUCTURE, (here is rom) ONCE BOOTED ONTO MAIN SCREEN WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

8) NOW AFTER COUPLE OF MINUTES OPEN THE LAUNCHER & START SETTING UP YOUR STUFF (I.E. MARKET SIGN IN, EMAIL ACCOUNTS) & ONCE SIGNED IN GO TO MARKET & UPDATE ALL THE APPS & DOWNLOAD BUSYBOX. INSTALL THE LATEST BUSYBOX AND OPEN ROM MANAGER, ONCE OPENED SCROLL BELOW TO FIX PERMISSIONS. LET IT FIX PERMISSIONS & REBOOT.

Here Is Link To RC1>> This is Non wipe update!
    I m not seeing any thnx & that's why there is no dload link yet.:cyclops: Hit thnx fast :cool: