Good bye my friends

Search This thread

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
I'm sorry to say this... but i cannot resist to the SGS2 so i have bought it.

I want to thank you for everything.... here i found an incredible number of good people and in this forum i found a big family.

I'm happy that now you have a genious like codeworkx on your side so, i'm sure, this device will never die.

Thanks again to all!

quan815

Jul 4, 2011
Melaka
sad news for all the community of I9003...thanks for your hard work,really thanks..

really worry about the future of this device without you,skin...

trip007in

Jun 7, 2010
Bangalore
I can understand my friend. No one will want to stay with this phone if they are given option. But we will miss you a lot. Hope even after leaving this community you will help us in future for making CF-root for future fw releases. We will really miss you......

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

manrock111

May 9, 2011
Internet
Oh skin this is really a sad news for me really but you already have done such a wonderful work for us , I am thank full to you. Even if we thank to you thousand times it's still less coz you help us at the time when there is no single great mod available for our device .

I hope you also rock the SGS2 world as you did here. Any may be I will join you there at start of next year. Wish you good luck.

Going to miss you buddy.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uan_ar

Jun 21, 2011
Buenos Aires
We are going to miss you a lot, but we all know that the i9100 is difficult to resist. ;)

Also I would like to thankyou in name of all the argentine i9003 users.

fxzy

Feb 18, 2011
Hong Kong
avantvs.hk
Miss you skin... Hope I can see your work of I9100 after wards... Haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e with Beats Audio using XDA Premium App

jooode

Jul 5, 2010
Tenerife
is hard news to take, but thanks for all your contributions on this forum.
I hope in the future agree with you.
thanks brother.

vishal24387

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
I am at home for enjoying our Indian diwali festival. But I swear guys this diwali will not be that enjoyable after reading this post. Its not skin's fault that he has gone for s2 mobile. Actually its quite natural.
Its totally fault of samsung who purposefully behaving partial with us so that more & more people will attract to s2 mobile. Now really I am feeling that our mobile is orphan now. Really I am very much worrying about mobile. Really miss u skin from my botttom of my heart.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm sorry to say this... but i cannot resist to the SGS2 so i have bought it.

I want to thank you for everything.... here i found an incredible number of good people and in this forum i found a big family.

I'm happy that now you have a genious like codeworkx on your side so, i'm sure, this device will never die.

Thanks again to all!
    I'm very impressed my friends... but remember that i'm always with you also without the device... i will port over CF-ROOT for every new FW or for any mod you need and i can do.... YOU ARE SPECIAL
    Well my friend... Also if i have another phone this don't say that i will not work anymore on the i9003! With the help of some testers i can develop again...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
    Sad to hear that from you...
    Our best developer is leaving :(
    I wish all the best for you, Skin.
    You have tirelessly and patiently in developing I9003.
    Hope you will make many development for your current device also.

I also want to say good bye to all of people here.
    I'm leaving I9003 for I9023.
    I feel really sad to leave I9003 forum, even we just meet for a while.

Many thanks to the developers who have created a great ROM
    for my previous phone, especially for Sir Namaless who created
    an awesome black themed DarkGenMod v3.

I'm sorry if I have made mistake and make some of
    you feel uncomfortable of my posts statement.
    I love you all.....