FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463
 
By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 12:25 AM |#91  
pwned3's Avatar
Senior Member
Cullman
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Is anything ever fast enough;)

sent from my newly unlocked Rezound
 
 
1st January 2012, 12:33 AM |#92  
Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there anyway to make the wallpaper scroll-able chingy? Right now all mine are static.
1st January 2012, 12:41 AM |#93  
I think its blazing fast. faster than stock I think and I'm underclocked to 1ghz lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
1st January 2012, 12:45 AM |#94  
Newt's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Castle
Thanks Meter: 18,792
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozidar0

Is there anyway to make the wallpaper scroll-able chingy? Right now all mine are static.

Not on 3d Roma there's not

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Newt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newt Ad-Free
1st January 2012, 01:10 AM |#95  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 736
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider3bravo

Bravo Theme has been ported. Please make a nandroid before testing. I just ported it and haven't had time to test, so please report back or PM me.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post20889765


Just flashed and nothing changed. Unless I done something wrong. Do you have to mount system or something before flashing this? It looked like it flashed properly, didnt get any errors. But nothing changed on the phone.
1st January 2012, 01:18 AM |#96  
triton302's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NoVA
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoroot

So what do you guys think? You want me to speed it up more or is it fast enough?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

What more can be done to speed it up? I'm using the stock kernel and it's hella fast as it is.

More special features and tweaks would be nice if possible, but otherwise I'll flash anything you throw to us!
1st January 2012, 01:22 AM |#97  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 736
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoroot

So what do you guys think? You want me to speed it up more or is it fast enough?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to speed up the scrolling speed in the system itself. Not sure what it is but it just seems to scroll slow. Hard to explain other than when scrolling like the app drawer it seems sluggish.
1st January 2012, 01:29 AM |#98  
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton302

What more can be done to speed it up? I'm using the stock kernel and it's hella fast as it is.

More special features and tweaks would be nice if possible, but otherwise I'll flash anything you throw to us!

Agreed. Though I'm curious to see some different htc skins and possibly an inverted theme? I feel like it would be sexy lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
1st January 2012, 02:01 AM |#99  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SD
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrims

Agreed. Though I'm curious to see some different htc skins and possibly an inverted theme? I feel like it would be sexy lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

+1 on inverted, please?
1st January 2012, 02:04 AM |#100  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster2369

+1 on inverted, please?

+2 on the inverted mod
1st January 2012, 02:06 AM |#101  
randpost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster2369

+1 on inverted, please?

+3














(ignore this, message was to short)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes