FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463

By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 05:07 AM |#121  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickaxe300

It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!

Use a lean rom, go overboard de-sensing and removing bloat, use an overclockable kernel. I'm not saying these are good or bad things to do, but they will improve your score if that's important to you. I gutted my last installation to get max scores just to post some screenshots, but I'm not running that way for my daily driver.

1st January 2012, 05:07 AM |#122  
Recognized Themer
Flag Rays Bay, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,855

Donate to Me
More
Seeing as this is a first build, I can't believe how amazing it is. Just imagine what this will be like after a few more builds. Damn.

I've also noticed some slight stutters going into the app drawer on occasion. Faster scrolling speeds through rosie would be nice. And definitely +1 for an inverted rosie. Amazing work guys!
1st January 2012, 05:09 AM |#123  
Flag Jersey City
Thanks Meter: 259

Donate to Me
More
Does this rom support ziggys kernel? I had it already installed when i flashed this rom and it keeps giving wifi error. Also m battery is draining insanely quick, it drained 60% in about three hours and i only had the screen on for a total of 30 minutes and listening to music from the sdcard for about 20 minutes. When the screen is off i have it underclocked to a max of 800 mhz. Wtf is going on?
1st January 2012, 05:13 AM |#124  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Castle
Thanks Meter: 18,792

Donate to Me
More
Inverted SytemUI
ok guys i put together a inverted notification pulldown for some of you to use because if your like me you like the black better.... it is solid black on flash but you can enable semi trans background in tweaks.... enjoy

we have not released our mods to be used on other roms yet so please wait guys... let us enjoy at least a week of our hard work and like chingy said please pm us first

enjoy

Inverted pulldown
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Newt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newt Ad-Free
1st January 2012, 05:13 AM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Awesome ROM! I also noticed the LED flashlight pulses when activated from the notification drop down

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
1st January 2012, 05:14 AM |#126  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brando56894

Does this rom support ziggys kernel? I had it already installed when i flashed this rom and it keeps giving wifi error. Also m battery is draining insanely quick, it drained 60% in about three hours and i only had the screen on for a total of 30 minutes and listening to music from the sdcard for about 20 minutes. When the screen is off i have it underclocked to a max of 800 mhz. Wtf is going on?

when you install a new rom after installing ziggys kernel, you need to re flash ziggys zip to get wifi functionality back.
The Following User Says Thank You to randpost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift randpost Ad-Free
1st January 2012, 05:25 AM |#127  
Recognized Themer
Flag north of the wall
Thanks Meter: 5,619

More
Im not at my computer but this is a shaded notification pull down with all transparent backgrounds and white text. This will also give you animated sync in the taskbar. Make sure you do not have transparency enabled in tweaks.
Flash in recovery. Im going to start a mod thread when i get time

http://db.tt/gyIJ02sl

Sorry guys this is a fail. At my mother in laws with no connection and horrible cell reception. Will post tomorrow

from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fernando sor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fernando sor Ad-Free
1st January 2012, 05:38 AM |#128  
Cullman
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor

Im not at my computer but this is a shaded notification pull down with all transparent backgrounds and white text. This will also give you animated sync in the taskbar. Make sure you do not have transparency enabled in tweaks.

http://db.tt/gyIJ02sl

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Flash in recovery?

sent from my newly unlocked Rezound
1st January 2012, 05:40 AM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Yes, both newtoroot and fernandos mod is just flashed via recovery.
1st January 2012, 05:55 AM |#130  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Thanks newt and chingy! I really appreciated your work on my incredible too! just a quick question, is there any way to enable the vibration feedback on home, menu, back button ect? or will it work in future releases?

Btw im loving how much attention this device is getting now after the htcdev unlock, 5 days ago this forum was dead, and now its teeming with life
1st January 2012, 05:56 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenXSniper

Thanks newt and chingy! I really appreciated your work on my incredible too! just a quick question, is there any way to enable the vibration feedback on home, menu, back button ect? or will it work in future releases?

Btw im loving how much attention this device is getting now after the htcdev unlock, 5 days ago this forum was dead, and now its teeming with life

You can enable the haptic feedback under settings, then sounds, check the vibrate feedback box.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)