FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463

By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 05:56 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenXSniper

Thanks newt and chingy! I really appreciated your work on my incredible too! just a quick question, is there any way to enable the vibration feedback on home, menu, back button ect? or will it work in future releases?

Btw im loving how much attention this device is getting now after the htcdev unlock, 5 days ago this forum was dead, and now its teeming with life

You can enable the haptic feedback under settings, then sounds, check the vibrate feedback box.

1st January 2012, 06:01 AM |#132  
Flag Paradise Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor

Im not at my computer but this is a shaded notification pull down with all transparent backgrounds and white text. This will also give you animated sync in the taskbar. Make sure you do not have transparency enabled in tweaks.
Flash in recovery. Im going to start a mod thread when i get time

http://db.tt/gyIJ02sl

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Downloading now. Do you mind if I include this with my themes. I'll certainly reference you.

Sent from my newly unlocked Rezound
1st January 2012, 06:04 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 1,002

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickaxe300

It is under mik tweaks in the app drawer. Let me know if it helps..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

So how are some of you achieving such high benchmarks? ie 5800+... Are you on the stock kernel, and if so, what are your settings exactly? I have forced both cpu's, maxed each out with performance setting and my score goes down!?? I know benchmarks arent all that important, but i really like to see the numbers up more than i have them. Last Antutu I ran, was only at 4380+-300. I would like to use the other kernel, but it was giving me a reboot with a bootloop afterwards on BOTH other roms i tried. I am going to stick with this rom because it is fast and smooth, but I still want to get my scores up a little bit. Thanks in advance!!!

I've flashed all the ROM's using ziggys kernel and on antut i get 6.7-.6.8k everytime.
1st January 2012, 06:20 AM |#134  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 64

More
If I may... Excellent ROM / Def will be my daily driver/ centered clock/ debloated / fast as hell, tons of options/// can we get a aosp dialer? I hate the sense one
1st January 2012, 06:33 AM |#135  
Recognized Themer
Flag north of the wall
Thanks Meter: 5,619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider3bravo

Downloading now. Do you mind if I include this with my themes. I'll certainly reference you.

By all means. There is an issue with the bottom tabs text. I had the wrong file. Uploading now

1st January 2012, 06:39 AM |#136  
Flag atlanta
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Can't sign on to my Verizon profile for NFL mobile or my Verizon app help?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
1st January 2012, 06:39 AM |#137  
Flag Paradise Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor

By all means. There is an issue with the bottom tabs text. I had the wrong file. Uploading now

Sweet. Thanks man. Is it possible to have notification drop down point to two different PNG's? One for background and one for notification background? Then one last one for notification press?

And great job with making it transparent. I don't think people realize what a pain in the ass it is to modify xml and SMALI to make it transparent.

1st January 2012, 06:46 AM |#138  
Recognized Themer
Flag north of the wall
Thanks Meter: 5,619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider3bravo

Sweet. Thanks man. Is it possible to have notification drop down point to two different PNG's? One for background and one for notification background? Then one last one for notification press?

And great job with making it transparent. I don't think people realize what a pain in the ass it is to modify xml and SMALI to make it happen.

Yes the notification background is a separate image. I just made it trans.

Having issues. Trying to do this from my phone and the db link isn't working

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
1st January 2012, 07:29 AM |#139  
Flag Du Bois, PA
Thanks Meter: 87

More
I tried flashing this rom earlier and I got an error when I made my attempt. Downloaded it again afterwards and tried flashing the newer copy and still didn't work. Is it because of the recovery I'm using? CWM would be the one I'm using.

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium.
1st January 2012, 07:33 AM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by champdr0id

I tried flashing this rom earlier and I got an error when I made my attempt. Downloaded it again afterwards and tried flashing the newer copy and still didn't work. Is it because of the recovery I'm using? CWM would be the one I'm using.

Yes, use amonra.
1st January 2012, 07:34 AM |#141  
Recognized Themer
Flag Rays Bay, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,855

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by champdr0id

What error are you getting?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)