FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463
 
By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2012, 02:55 AM |#211  
mikdiamon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopediculous

The problem is probably between the phone and the back of their chair...

Sent from my Re-ziZzLe, you Blasphemous, Dope Fiend Batch!

Technical name is chair to touch screen interface error

I get that one a lot!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikdiamon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikdiamon Ad-Free
 
 
2nd January 2012, 03:01 AM |#212  
Evo4gLI's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
I flashed the stock kernel, and then restarted, and Wifi worked. Then I flashed Ziggy's kernel using Con247's method, and restarted, and got the error again. Trying again, but I'm gonna flash Ziggy's kernel using adb, and see what happens then.

UPDATE: Well I don't know what the deal is, but no matter how I flash Ziggy's kernel on this ROM, I get that Wifi error. As soon as I flash the stock kernel, Wifi comes back. Ideas?
2nd January 2012, 03:07 AM |#213  
Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Flash Ziggys Kernel using con's newest method.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Can someone post screenshots of what flashing Fernando's mod and then newts mod looks like in comparison to just Newts?
2nd January 2012, 03:09 AM |#214  
mikdiamon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo4gLI

I flashed the stock kernel, and then restarted, and Wifi worked. Then I flashed Ziggy's kernel using Con247's method, and restarted, and got the error again. Trying again, but I'm gonna flash Ziggy's kernel using adb, and see what happens then.

Are you flashing Ziggy per http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=55

Sent from my Full Android on Wingray using xda premium
2nd January 2012, 03:14 AM |#215  
Evo4gLI's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
The method I was using to flash was Con's tool, found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1419587

When that didn't work, I tried using the link here (Con's previous way): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=55

Neither one worked. I was previously running RezRom, and Ziggy's kernel worked for me on that, so I know the proper procedure.
2nd January 2012, 03:17 AM |#216  
mikdiamon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozidar0

Flash Ziggys Kernel using con's newest method.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Can someone post screenshots of what flashing Fernando's mod and then newts mod looks like in comparison to just Newts?

Just that the sync icon is green and animated I believe

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1325470610816.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	838543

I posted Fernando a few pages back.


Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
2nd January 2012, 03:29 AM |#217  
monkeybiz's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikdiamon

Technical name is chair to touch screen interface error

I get that one a lot!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

I'm far from a n00b. The calendar reminder would flash up then disappear before I could dismiss it.

I'm willing to give it another shot, because I'm just a good sport like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeybiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monkeybiz Ad-Free
2nd January 2012, 03:51 AM |#218  
Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
The sync icon comes with Fernandos, but I think flashing one and then the other changes the notification pulldown to a combo of the two?
2nd January 2012, 03:57 AM |#219  
mikdiamon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozidar0

The sync icon comes with Fernandos, but I think flashing one and then the other changes the notification pulldown to a combo of the two?

hmm the ss I posted was after flashing both

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
2nd January 2012, 04:02 AM |#220  
Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Screenshot the actual notification pulled down though. And in what order?
2nd January 2012, 04:30 AM |#221  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SD
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozidar0

Screenshot the actual notification pulled down though. And in what order?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=188

Location icon still present with this combo. Looks nice. I don't have a screen shot of them right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes