FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463

By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2012, 10:20 PM |#611  
City of Angels
Thanks Meter: 697

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webscathe

Wow, thought it was just me! Been running the ROM for a few weeks now, and I first had this bootloop problem when in Words with Friends the first time. Battery pull, reboot, all good. Then it started happening every day or two. Some times while in WwF, other times not, even some times during the middle of the night while it was charging (which screwed me w/ my alarm, but I digress...)

So Friday I figured I'd do a clean wipe and reinstall the ROM and Ziggy's kernel. All good until today (Monday) and I opened WwF, signed in, played a game and BAM! Bootloop!

I'm about to try flashing the stock rooted ROM to see if that fixes it, or if it's something funky in WwF that's causing the problem...

I've only had it happen that one time and have been in WwF many times since and before that time.

24th January 2012, 03:36 AM |#612  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 7

More
what kernels work on this rom? what do you guys recommend, being the most stable?
24th January 2012, 04:50 AM |#613  
City of Angels

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bal1985

what kernels work on this rom? what do you guys recommend, being the most stable?

dsb9938 v1.1.3 seems to be working pretty well for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to feralicious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift feralicious Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 05:20 AM |#614  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feralicious

That's what I'm running. I've had some freezes and boot looPS but today it's been up and running great for 24 hours. I think yesterday my problem was I had a wild app. Last night my phone wouldn't stop overheating.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
24th January 2012, 02:39 PM |#615  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feralicious

This is the kernel I decided to ditch Ziggy's for last night, and so far so good! My battery didn't drain by about 15% after being unplugged for 30 min this morning, switching between wifi and the cell network is faster and more reliable, and so far no WwF boot loops!
24th January 2012, 05:57 PM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
boot.img
can anyone give me a link to the boot.img for this rom? I tried out the ICS version but the battery life and some bluetooth issues make me want to come back to this one but when I restore my nandroid backup it wont boot.
24th January 2012, 10:14 PM |#617  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpwarner

can anyone give me a link to the boot.img for this rom? I tried out the ICS version but the battery life and some bluetooth issues make me want to come back to this one but when I restore my nandroid backup it wont boot.

Just use the boot.img from any gingerbread rezound rom.
25th January 2012, 03:48 AM |#618  
City of Angels

More
Does anyone know if this ROM changed the message notification to have the message pop up for the lock screen? The settings only has a choice for both the bar preview and pop up or neither. I used to have just the notification bar preview which I love, but I'm not loving this message window pop up, although I just tested it and it only happens on the lock screen, not if you're using your phone. Am I missing something where I can turn that off? Was that there in stock at all?
25th January 2012, 04:38 AM |#619  
Flag central ohio
Thanks Meter: 116

More
i wish that he would make an update for this rom. ics just isnt all that for me i want a really stable, and fast working everyday rom with no problems.
25th January 2012, 05:12 AM |#620  
Flag atlanta
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emarietta

i wish that he would make an update for this rom. ics just isnt all that for me i want a really stable, and fast working everyday rom with no problems.

+1

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
25th January 2012, 05:39 AM |#621  
Flag NoVA
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoitsbry

Just use the boot.img from any gingerbread rezound rom.

Where would we find one? I tried looking in this ROM's zip file but found nothing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)