Unlock my T-Mobile sensation ?

Search This thread

zack_sparrow

Mar 20, 2010
Is there any method I can do to unlock my phone to use other GSM ? But I don't want pay to the unlock code.
thanks

Reactions: matury

dr.m0x

Oct 28, 2010
Auckland
Yes. You can run alpha rev to a-off your phone and then super cid your phone. Then you can use it on any network. Guides are stickied in the development section.

Sent from my Cyanogenmod hungry Htc Sensation.

guider

Feb 11, 2014
Is there any method I can do to unlock my phone to use other GSM ? But I don't want pay to the unlock code.
thanks

There any many ways to unlock your HTC Sensation such as,
Software used to unlock
Flash your mobile to unlock
Unlock via cable and so on,..
If you unlock mentioned the above method, You have faced major problems like erased data,Phone software problems,etc,..So safe and easiest way to unlock your mobile by using unlock code.I am not aware of free unlock code for the model you have specified.But you can paid service to get the unlock code.There are many ways to get the code from service provider,Shops and so on..If you cannot get the unlock code from those service providers you may look at legit third party providers like Unlock-Zone.com at low cost.. where they will provide unlock code with free unlocking instructions, then you can use this code to easily unlock your mobile to use any GSM network..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks