[APP][2.1+] Learn Android in Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Oct 7, 2012
Yangon
hai doods i and well im thinking about downloading this app, and 1 question is it noob fiendly, i mean like i have no experince in programing so will this help or will this just be all wierd words i dont Know? (i know im too young to be flashing roms, and un locking boot loaders but watevah its android.
Yes, it is noob friendly and a good place to start. It does not contain any weird words (at least for me). So just go ahead and have a taste. :)

gaich

Recognized Translator
Mar 26, 2012
Moscow
gaichtranslations.ru
Hey, long time has passed since my last update but today one it's arriving to your devices. I have been offline from LAIA development for some months due academical priority and occupation in other projects.

The future of LAIA
I'm very busy with other projects but LAIA will be finished in the next months. I'll provide the rest of the chapters and if anyone wants to continue with new ones feel free to pull request on github.

My current projects
I'm now developing at the Paranoid Android team and most of my time it's focused on building it for my device (I9000) and develop new features for the project. This plus my scholar priorities and another App project (no more details till finished) takes all my Hobby Time...

My best regards,

SferaDev

Hi, did you forget to inform the translators community you have added strings? I realized it occasionaly and I`m afraid I am late...
https://github.com/SferaDev/LAIA/pull/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey!

Laia or Learn Android in Android is an app that helps you with the basics of android app development. You'll be able to learn development wherever and whenever you want with your android mobile. Currently in development.

Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sferadev.laia

GitHub Link: https://github.com/SferaDev/LAIA

Translation source: English strings.xml

Latest version: 1.6.1
    Current Languages: EN, DE, ES, NL, PT, PT(BR), FR, EL, HU, RU

Please donate to support my free work!

Please give feedback, and install the app! Any idea is welcomed! Translations welcomed!

If you have trouble when updating from 1.2 github version to play store version please make a clean install of the app!

See you!
    Screenshots

eguganuh.jpg

7uvehynu.jpg

8umegu4y.jpg

bedu2ase.jpg
    Chapters

1. What is android? (Published)
    2. How to develop in android? (Published)
    3. How to use activities? (Published)
    4. What does the manifest?
    5. How to make a UI with a layout?
    6. How to own a universal app?
    7. How to make a functional menu?
    8. How to debug my aplication?

No ETA due to exams...
    If you want to write some article to the app, please feel free to contribute!

To show you a advanced point of android of the chapters list choose one to advance with!

Just reply with the number! Most voted will be the first to appear!

Also I may post an Android Programming Slang in future updates.
    Changelog

Hungarian and Russian Added

New Chapters Added

Added PT and EL translations.
    Fixed Chapter list.

Improved Images adding Webview instead of ImageView.
    Improved DE and NL translation.

Chapter 3 Added

Play store link!
    Added multiple translations!

DE Translation Added! Thanks Nero17!

Chapter 2 Added
    Added button to XDA Post

First commit!
    Contributors

If you know any other language as a native, please help to others who doesn't understand English!
    If you are a developer think in writing a chapter to help others who are starting with the programming!

All contributions are welcomed! If you find any grammar error please go to github and make a commit!

See You!